Bris Fizz

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
ride postponed until next saturday due to lack of participants. Looking outside would have been canned due to rain anyways. Stay in bed.....

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
ride postponed until next saturday due to lack of participants. Looking outside would have been canned due to rain anyways. Stay in bed.....

Just got my work roster..
Working next Saturday :rant:

EDIT: Starting at 11:30am.. I'll see what I can do..

Last edited:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Ride details are......

When - Saturday 27st

Where - Macca's Booval

Time - 07:30am depart so around 07:00 for breaky :thumbup:

Heading To - Boonah , Rathdowney , Kyogle , Murwillumbah , Gold Coast hinterland then home :D

Distance - 450km ish

C u all then :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
What an awesome day it was with the weather behaving and traffic light. :thumbup:
Just me and humps tackled the twistes with a shortened route up Mt lindsay and back via the Lions Rd. The corners up Mt Lindsay are starting to deteriorate after the recent wet weather. It was a case of take the corner but dodge those pot holes. You'd want to get up there quick before it gets worse.....
Humps also had a few moments with a couple of cars, a caravan and a scrub turkey followed by his rear brakes going to mush throught the lions road. :eek:
We pulled over, had a look, scratched our arses and decided we would soldier on.
Rocked on home at 1pm. :rockon:

Thanks for the outing Humps, hope the rest of you can make it next time.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had my first proper offroad rides on the weekend.

Bloody hell the bike doesn't half move around on ya. Man it was so much fun.

Now really really looking forward to putting the Ten around the same lil loop.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What an awesome day it was with the weather behaving and traffic light. :thumbup:
Just me and humps tackled the twistes with a shortened route up Mt lindsay and back via the Lions Rd. The corners up Mt Lindsay are starting to deteriorate after the recent wet weather. It was a case of take the corner but dodge those pot holes. You'd want to get up there quick before it gets worse.....
Humps also had a few moments with a couple of cars, a caravan and a scrub turkey followed by his rear brakes going to mush throught the lions road. :eek:
We pulled over, had a look, scratched our arses and decided we would soldier on.
Rocked on home at 1pm. :rockon:

Thanks for the outing Humps, hope the rest of you can make it next time.

Thanks mate , was an AWESOME day bar a few minor hiccups but we cant have a good run all the time can we :D

XJR is off to Yamaha in the morning to see what the go is with the rear brakes so hopefully they can sort it for me :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Yamaha's diagnosis is....... Boiled the braked fluid , tested it at 30% water :eek: So this weekend im flushing the system & replacing the fluid with a decent brand :thumbup: Spanner man tells me its common with QLD bikes & the crappy OEM fluid :(

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Yamaha's diagnosis is....... Boiled the braked fluid , tested it at 30% water :eek: So this weekend im flushing the system & replacing the fluid with a decent brand :thumbup: Spanner man tells me its common with QLD bikes & the crappy OEM fluid :(

Bad luck for the armchair :(

Warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bad luck for the armchair :(

Warranty?

Not a warranty issue Kaz , just usual wear & tear because brake fluid absorbs moisture from the air :(...... QLD being the humid joint it is breeds this problem so it would seem :don'tknow: that coupled to the fact that I ride rain , hail or shine probably doesnt help much :D ohh well no drama , new fluid will fix it :thumbup:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ne1 for a squirt this week end? As long as it doesn't rain, prolly be good for a super early nebo/glorious/mt mee run... Got me a new toy: gopro hd motorsport edition :thumbup:

Only got vid of me going to work'n back, not tooo exciting... Need some decent time in the saddle to get some good footage.