Bought a new play toy yesterday

Not sure if I can legalize it here ??

It is the slightly used 2011 with 162 miles on it. A 56 year old man owned it who worked off shore and figured he never had time to use it,so i stole it away from him...:BLAA:

Just watched some video of those and they are impressive! I could have alot of fun with that out here in the desert badlands! :)

I will ride this in the woods trails at the cabin mostly,I actually have the old railway tracks right next to my house that are not used anymore I can get on and ride for days and days,here is a pic on the track from last Saturday.This machine is only 50" wide so it is basically the same as a quad but alot more comfortable. search RZR on youtube and take a look at them in action,keep in mind most people are crazy on youtube!!!!:rockon:

I'm sorry, but honestly I have no idea what the point of those things are. Are they street legal?

On that logic, what's the point of a race four wheeler? :D It's a recreational off roader with some mild practicality thrown in... If I could afford one i'd have one :thumbup:

To sum it what the point of it is, in a word--

FUN :rockon:

The place those "things" can take you are what makes them so awesome. The trail that we rode to get to this lake was a sphincter clencher for me(didnt phase Wondergirl tho..lol) and was a completely different rush than the bike.

IMG_0156.jpg

Back