Blue FZ-6 2006 Forks and Plastics

Dragonryu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking for the forks for my Blue FZ-6 2006 and also for the front and side cowlings, the rear grab bars and a handlebar.

Thanks for your help.

Cruisin

Reaction score
Visit site
The blue you are looking for - can you attach a picture ? I will pm you the pic I have when I get home ina few hours from work . But I have an immaculate one I can sell to you if it's the one you're looking for - how much are you trying to spend ?

Dragonryu

Reaction score
Visit site
The blue you are looking for - can you attach a picture ? I will pm you the pic I have when I get home ina few hours from work . But I have an immaculate one I can sell to you if it's the one you're looking for - how much are you trying to spend ?

Thanks, as long as it is good and not as expensive as a new one, I'm ok with it. The new one sells around $287.06.

5VX-2835G-A0-1X YAMAHA BODY, FRONT UPPER 1

The blue is the lighter one. I don't know the name of the blue.

http://www.bikez.com/pictures/yamaha/2006/22555_0_1_4_fz6 fazer abs_Image credits - Yamaha.jpg

Last edited:

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking for the forks for my Blue FZ-6 2006 and also for the front and side cowlings, the rear grab bars and a handlebar.

Thanks for your help.
Have a set of forks. Just finished my R6 conversion and have my stock, black forks.

Last edited: