Bi-Xenon projector with angel eye installed

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
I really like this idea, not having to physically modify the headlight housing! I assume the projector is adjustable from the factory light adjusters then too.

It's a true bi-xenon right? Single HID bulb with a shield that is flipped up and down internally to create the high and low beam? It's kind of odd to see such a sharp cutoff on the highbeam........

The kid doesn't come with ballasts right?

I wonder if we got enough people interested on here we could get him to sell a H4/H7 kit, otherwise I'd probalby be up for coordinating with someone on this in a month or so.

Gozilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I really like this idea, not having to physically modify the headlight housing! I assume the projector is adjustable from the factory light adjusters then too.

It's a true bi-xenon right? Single HID bulb with a shield that is flipped up and down internally to create the high and low beam? It's kind of odd to see such a sharp cutoff on the highbeam........

The kid doesn't come with ballasts right?

I wonder if we got enough people interested on here we could get him to sell a H4/H7 kit, otherwise I'd probalby be up for coordinating with someone on this in a month or so.

:cheer:

YES, you r right.

Unlike the H4 hi/lo bulb, the projector has a D2s xenon bulb inside and uses an elec/mag controlled shield just like the HELLA projector, which is widely used by most luxury cars, to create high or low beam.
3452783552_a9c348368e.jpg

There's a thread about installing a pair of HELLA projectors. But you have to remove the factory reflector because the HELLAs are too big.
3451983915_e0e49e2717.jpg

3452798298_52dd4163ff.jpg

Look at the cutoff by HELLA projectors! They r even better.

HELLA low beam
3452019227_f1c4a7e6d7.jpg

HELLA high beam
3452019737_e2405ac5f7.jpg

And I bought the kit and ballasts seperately.

Last edited:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
The light output is looking surprisingly good for the price of the kit. Can you take one more, but close to the fence? Just so we can see beam pattern, hotspots, scatter, and cold spots?

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
@Gozilla:

As far as I understand from that ebay-site, they don't ship to Norway. With shipping, what would you charge me if I wanted to buy the H4 projector that you now have laying around? Just PM me if you want. Would really like to try this on my naked:thumbup:

Gozilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! Now my question is, the H7 kit comes with a Hi/Low bulb?

Yes, both projectors come with Hi/Lo beam !

Unlike the H4 bi-xenon bulb, the kit controls the shield inside the projector to make low or high beam. No hi/lo bulb needed at all.

The xenon bulb is included in the kit !

Last edited:

Gozilla

Reaction score
Visit site
@Gozilla:

As far as I understand from that ebay-site, they don't ship to Norway. With shipping, what would you charge me if I wanted to buy the H4 projector that you now have laying around? Just PM me if you want. Would really like to try this on my naked:thumbup:

I prefer selling H4 and H7 projectors together.

Sorry mate :(

But you really should send message to the seller about the shipping issues. He's little lazy :p

ironman

Reaction score
Visit site
Gozilla,

If I understand you correctly, these kits come with either 2 h4 projectors or with 2 h7 projectors. So, if 2 forum members decided to both do this mod, then they, theoretically, could buy both kits and swap one light from each kit. Is that correct, or is there any side specificity to the projectors in the kit?