best place in melb to buy parts?

holdensv

Reaction score
Visit site
So I just bought a FZ6N the other day...needless to say its pretty freaken amazing!!

Its need a good tune though, i've built up a manometer and was going to balance it but i was wondering where the best place is in melbourne to buy spark plugs, oil/air filter's, oil, etc?

thanks!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha city-elizabeth st. peter stevens have also been ok.
I use a mechanics in. fitzroy. Will post details in. am.....

Welcome to the forum. Will have to meet up, im in. the city every day's cwpt the next 3 wks
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Forget Yamaha City, go to Peter Stevens.
I have had bad experiences with the Yamaha City corporation and found them, in my case, to be deceptive.
Peter Stevens, on the other hand, can supply parts promptly.
I have had good experiences with the Geelong dealership as well, having had parts express posted last week with no complaints.

If Yamaha City, who I bought my bike off reads this, maybe its time to realise there is more to marketing than just selling a bike. Consumers value honesty and service and return to dealers who provide this. I will never buy anything off you again, your sales personnel are dishonest and the directors of the company provided me with no satisfaction when I complained.

Rumps

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
From my pov
Service from yamaha city bike sales was fine, they gave me plenty of help when I had and encumberance on my possible trade in. and the parts guys have been helpful if I have asked stuff. I didnt like the service set up too much tho, was pretty impersonal, no feedback or advice except "ride it like you stole it" but the PS staff are ace, I buy most bits thru them or some via the web.
I have used Everything Two Wheels in. Fitzroy,( talk to Pete 90777312 ), for both mine and my sons bike .Pete is keen to ensure you get val. For $....he wants you to come back.
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Last edited: