Best full face for glasses?

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Yet another Shoei RF1000. But I would recomend going to your local Shop and trying on as many helmets as you can and finding the one that fits right and takes glasses comfortably. My RF1000 works great with my sunglasses and perscription glasses.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been wearing Arais since some of the form members were still in diapers (yeah, showing my age), and I always have glasses on because I like to ride with my visor up when I am not going very fast.

But, best suggestion is really to go to a bike shop and try on different ones with your glasses and see which one fits the best. Generally speaking what you want is a little area that would allow for temples so they are not pressing against your head. That is very important because you will get a headache after a while if they are pushed against your head for any long period.

Also, not that you asked, but, unless you are planning on "never" to ride with your visor up, get something with polycarbonate lens for glasses because last thing you want is the lens to break on you when you get hit with some flying object while your visor is up. Just an additional safety thing.

Last edited:

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
My Scorpion helmets (both 700 and 400 series) work very well with a variety of glasses and sunglasses. I like these helmets for comfort, venting, wind noise (but I do wear ear plugs), and price.

segue00

Burrrppppp, aaaaaahhhh
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Shoei RF-1000 also and wear glasses. Works great.
I have a HJC Symax Modular helmet that works better with glasses in terms of off and on ease.

I find that a modular helmet can be taken off and put on without having to remove your glasses first.

I'm looking at a Caberg Trip for my next helmet.