Best cell phone mount you've used or know of?

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a iPhone 6. I'd like the ability to have it in view for map use but I'm not sure I want something permanent bulky and ugly. Sleek and removable would be best but it has to be reliable, i don't want to see my phone drop and skid along the road because the mount was crap. :)

Any suggestions?

You can try aliexpress, I bought a ram x grip lookalike with inbuilt USB charger for your mobile. Can fit up to 6 inch phones with no probs. Used it for a year and it's cheap.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I have used the RamMount X-grip for about 5yrs. I've used it for radar detectors, cell phone and for GPS. I have used the suction cup window mount and the rigid mount on motorcycles. Truly the best universal mount to fit a variety of applications.

Scott

Consider this, I place my phone on my X grip ram mount every time when I ride. Considering my bike is my only ride, I'd figured it has been on and removed from the mount at least a thousand times. There is no other mount that can come close to the durability and quality and secure it at any speed. Yes, I have had to replace the rubber grips on a few, but they sell them in large quantities for just $5

Back