Beer!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Found this tonight....whilst drinking a few beer's myself!

Funny stuff, i seem to see every weekend!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM&feature=related]YouTube - THE ULTIMATE DRUNK PEOPLE COMPILATION VIDEO EVER!!![/ame]

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL!!! The dude with the cop at the end. If I was the copper I'd've (new word?) been laughing soooo hard.:rof::rof::rof:

Slater

Reaction score
Visit site
haha i have a story for all of you

my dad had broke his leg in a fight and was in a cast up to his hip
well one day my mom was at work and dad wanted a beer real bad but the only rig at the house was my moms handa trail 90
so he cuts his cast off with a skill saw and jumps on the bike to go to the store
when he got to the first stop light a guy ran the stop light and hit my dad
braking his other leg when finely loaded into the ambulance my dad tried to bribe the driver to stop so he could get his beer lol he never did get his beer that day and ended up with a cast on both legs so to this day my mom makes sure he has a 6 pack at all times lol

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Now that's funny I don't care who you are! Didn't that just sound like a nose breaking there at the end when he falls right on his face? Youch! Thanks. This made me LOL!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Over 20 years ago I took a header off the hood of a car in San Francisco. The beer saved me from any serious injury.
Of course it's also the beer that made me think I could jump over the car in a single bound.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha i have a story for all of you

my dad had broke his leg in a fight and was in a cast up to his hip
well one day my mom was at work and dad wanted a beer real bad but the only rig at the house was my moms handa trail 90
so he cuts his cast off with a skill saw and jumps on the bike to go to the store
when he got to the first stop light a guy ran the stop light and hit my dad
braking his other leg when finely loaded into the ambulance my dad tried to bribe the driver to stop so he could get his beer lol he never did get his beer that day and ended up with a cast on both legs so to this day my mom makes sure he has a 6 pack at all times lol

Pure Gold! LMFAO!

Your Dad needs friends like mine....when i was in Hospital last year, Beer was dutifully snuck into the Ward!

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have any of you other Aussies tried the new coopers clear ale yet? Not too bad a drop I reckon... Like a cold filtered beer, but with a bit more grunt!

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
so to this day my mom makes sure he has a 6 pack at all times lol

What a great mom you've got there!!!!

Great video, it has inspired me. I've got a 1.5L bottle of Imperial Stout I've been hanging onto, if anything funny happens, I'll ask my wife to get it on video:iconbeer:

Cheers