Anyone mounted this evil looking pipes on?

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
y057.jpg

y057_imp.jpg

termignoni, sito ufficiale

Anybody have any reviews on these pipes?

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't know they listed for the FZ6.
They look the same as Scorpions,with one big difference,the list price for a pair of slip on's for an R1 is £1150 :eek:So I would imagine they aint gonna be cheap!

They sound great on a Ducatti,but I wouldn't think they would sound any different to other cans on the market :confused:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WTF is that bulge in the mid-pipe? catalytic converter? additional resonator? whatever it is, it looks like it detracts from the straight flow through that aftermarket cans try to acheive...

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
3 things I see that I don't like; a additional resonator, an airflow killing 90* bend, price.
3 things I see that I do like; shorter than most aftermarket pipes, Italian built, proper Y-pipe.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
hey yos_bikey..

considering to purchase them? super hefty price tag racewerks put on them.. i enquired already. still considering is the termi worth the SGD$600+ more than akrapovics.

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
hey yos_bikey..

considering to purchase them? super hefty price tag racewerks put on them.. i enquired already. still considering is the termi worth the SGD$600+ more than akrapovics.

haha ya intially I was considering, letting go of my LV pipes then change for the termi... Same after calling Norman enquired about the price... guess might only kicks in later... Norman told me he have already installed 2 Fz6 in Sg... Yet to see them OTR yet... wonder how it sounds... :D
BTW in SG, its cost slightly over SGD $2K

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats $1430 for a pair of slip ons! :eek:

I thought they looked like aluminium,not 24K Gold.......

Or that uber rare metal Unobtanium. lol. Im disgusted at the price of slip-ons for the FZ6... its criminal what these companies charge...all of them.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
haha ya intially I was considering, letting go of my LV pipes then change for the termi... Same after calling Norman enquired about the price... guess might only kicks in later... Norman told me he have already installed 2 Fz6 in Sg... Yet to see them OTR yet... wonder how it sounds... :D
BTW in SG, its cost slightly over SGD $2K

$2225 to be exact.. before any neg or discounts given.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9M20j7yB_c"]YouTube- Yamaha Fz6 S2+Termignoni[/ame]

Thats $1430 for a pair of slip ons! :eek:

I thought they looked like aluminium,not 24K Gold.......

Or that uber rare metal Unobtanium. lol. Im disgusted at the price of slip-ons for the FZ6... its criminal what these companies charge...all of them.

i told a few of my friends the price, their reply was "theoratically, you are buying 2 exhaust! bare that in mind.. more material needed etc." haha.
yah but seriously, over here, the termi is SGD$2225, while akrapovic is SGD$1600. which 1 would you pick if you were me? termi have the Y-pipe that comes together, but i have the arrow cat elim pipe waiting to be installed.

Last edited:

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
i told a few of my friends the price, their reply was "theoratically, you are buying 2 exhaust! bare that in mind.. more material needed etc." haha.
yah but seriously, over here, the termi is SGD$2225, while akrapovic is SGD$1600. which 1 would you pick if you were me? termi have the Y-pipe that comes together, but i have the arrow cat elim pipe waiting to be installed.

Its just 2 cans a a little bit of pipe. If the price included headers and everything else.. the price would be ok.

Im appalled at what these companies think they can charge...other underseat exhausts dont cost as much. It makes no sense.

And...the Termi exhausts doesnt even sound all that good.

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
$2225 to be exact.. before any neg or discounts given.

Truthfully speaking, if I need to pay anything above SGD$1800 for the exhaust. I really need to consider again...
In overseas it might be cheaper, As in Singapore we are restricted to certain level of modifications. Not sure if they actually did something to the original cans to lower the db so as to legalise the pipes and thus we are paying more... From my understanding, Fz1 termi pipes didn't get the approval...

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a horrendous price.
You might want to look on importing an exhaust depending on the price.
Your dollar is similar to ours (AUD) and I only paid about 600 for my exhaust. It does depend on duties though (none on anything into aus under 1000$)

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Wooow woooow woooow ... $2225 for a a god damn exhaust?! Are you kidding me? I'm hoping to seal the deal on a track bike in a couple of days ... the entire bike will cost $1800. How can a pair of cans cost more than a whole bike?! Wtf. That's totally outrageous.

And I thought the 2 bros on my VFR was unjustifiably expensive at $800 (I didn't buy it - bike came with it) ... The exhaust market has gone bananas.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
Its just 2 cans a a little bit of pipe. If the price included headers and everything else.. the price would be ok.

Im appalled at what these companies think they can charge...other underseat exhausts dont cost as much. It makes no sense.

And...the Termi exhausts doesnt even sound all that good.

it costs alot more here than other countries.. sad thing.

Truthfully speaking, if I need to pay anything above SGD$1800 for the exhaust. I really need to consider again...
In overseas it might be cheaper, As in Singapore we are restricted to certain level of modifications. Not sure if they actually did something to the original cans to lower the db so as to legalise the pipes and thus we are paying more... From my understanding, Fz1 termi pipes didn't get the approval...

yup.. the psychological barrier is there. above SGD$2k?! my goodness.

Thats a horrendous price.
You might want to look on importing an exhaust depending on the price.
Your dollar is similar to ours (AUD) and I only paid about 600 for my exhaust. It does depend on duties though (none on anything into aus under 1000$)

if we were to import, we need many documents;

a) An application letter requesting for the installation of an after-market exhaust system/silencer (with the type, make/model of the replacement system/silencer and your vehicle registration number);

b) Conformity certificate (e.g. EEC, JMCA or etc) to show that the replacement exhaust system/silencer is suitable to be installed for that particular vehicle make and model and would not adversely affect the safe operation and exhaust emission characteristics of the vehicle;

c) Exhaust System Catalogue/Technical specification and installation details (including pictures/drawings) of the after-market exhaust system/silencer; and

d) Evidence or test reports from the product manufacturer or LTA/NEA recognised overseas test laboratories to show that the after-market exhaust system had been manufactured and tested (e.g. vehicular emission and noise) according to international recognised standards.

e) Purchase invoice of the after-market exhaust system/silencer.

and the distributor here MUST give us a cert for the relevant authorities to proceed with legalising that particular exhaust on our bike; which is highly unlikely since we didnt buy from them. otherwise i would already be happily using akrapovic exhaust bought from fellow rider here.

Wooow woooow woooow ... $2225 for a a god damn exhaust?! Are you kidding me? I'm hoping to seal the deal on a track bike in a couple of days ... the entire bike will cost $1800. How can a pair of cans cost more than a whole bike?! Wtf. That's totally outrageous.

And I thought the 2 bros on my VFR was unjustifiably expensive at $800 (I didn't buy it - bike came with it) ... The exhaust market has gone bananas.

i kid you not. exhaust are really expensive here. and the fine for using illegal exhaust (not registered under, not road worthy, not certified by our authorities) is SGD$700 (USD$500) thereabouts.