anybody got some pucks they don't need?

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I know, he disappears off the face of the earth and then comes back looking for help... I've been going to school, working too much and lord knows what else - lame excuse.

Here's my story on my search for pucks. I went to the grocery store on the bike a couple weeks ago. When I was heading into the store I saw a bunch of teenagers heading toward the part of the parking lot where my bike was parked. I thought to myself, if I come back & the bike is gone, I'll know where it went. Well when I came back the bike was there and I rode my happy but home with groceries in hand. A couple days later I'm talking to some guy at the gas pumps about the bike and he mentions I'm missing one of my frame slider pucks. I look down and sure enough there's no puck on the left side & I'll be damned if the one on the right side isn't just hanging on by its' last thread.

Since I've had the Uncaged Sliders on there for three years and they have never come loose maybe my grocery store friends did screw with my bike. Can't imagine how else both of them would come loose at the same time - oh, and I used blue LocTite when I installed them originally.

Well my next bit of bad news was finding out Uncaged appears to be out of business - so no replacement pucks available. So now's when I ask, has anybody got an old puck laying around that they don't need? Just askin' :bow: