Any Tire Deals Out There?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
As riding season is cranking back up here in New England... I'm looking to put some new tires on the bike. Currently riding on Michelin Pilot Road 2's and looking to stay with the same. Any good deals out there that you guys have seen? Best deal I've seen is $258.95 for the set on SportBikeTrackGear

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Not any deals in particular but i took the revzilla price to my local shop and they matched it. Its the lowest i saw online on the pp2ct's. Saved myself a few bucks combined with the shops install special.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Rob, that is a great price if it includes shipping. You may save $10 looking around but if you need them, jump on it!

Thanks John, it looks as though this includes shipping. In addition, I know a guy who owns the local Honda dealership, so he'll install them for free:thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
As riding season is cranking back up here in New England... I'm looking to put some new tires on the bike. Currently riding on Michelin Pilot Road 2's and looking to stay with the same. Any good deals out there that you guys have seen? Best deal I've seen is $258.95 for the set on SportBikeTrackGear

At compacc.com for $258 as well and I know many have had good experiences with them. I don't know anything about SportBike TrackGear's rep (Not saying they are bad)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rob, Cycle Gear has Pirelli Diablos for about $185 through May 5th. I've had them on the FZ6 and the FZ1, very good street tires for the price.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Best deal would be to find a $20 off coupons for orders over 100 and place 2 separate orders at motorcycle-superstore. Of course.. those coupons are hard to come by :(

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Ken, but sticking with the Road 2s, as mentioned above. Need the wet traction here in Boston, and truth be told, I'm getting rediculously good mileage out of these tires. I'm currently at 16k miles and still have another 1-2k left in them! Did I beat your record buddy?!?!:BLAA:
Well, if you get into the 18k range, then yes. I think the most I've gotten was around 17k.