Any AMA members here?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I was only able to do a search (using tapatalk) and did not find any hits on AMA.

I wanted to compare AAA road assistance with the one offered by AMA, and i was wondering if any of you guys has any feedback on this.

I was referred to this site
http://www.hdtalking.com/general_harley_davidson_topic/27959-ama_roadside_assistance.html
which does not make AMA roadside assistance look very good.

Thank you very much,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I am an AMA member but have not had to use the roadside assistance. It comes free with an automatic renewal membership along with a ton of other discounts (rental cars, hotels, insurance, etc. etc.) I figure for like $40 a year I can support the right to ride and get free roadside assistance with it.
Check out this link to see all the benefits and specifics on the roadside assistance. It covers not only your bike but all of your family's vehicles as well.
Member Benefits And Discounts

From my experience they are a great organization and are getting better with recent new leadership. They are getting leaner and up with times. Definitely recommend getting a membership.

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
I am an AMA member too. My local shop gives a discount (10% I think) for AMA members. In addition to the discounts, I have used the bond card feature a few times so the cops take the AMA card instead of my license when I was was pulled over for aledgedly speeding...