Another Girl!!

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. My wife is doing great and recovering well. The baby had some scares for us in the beginning but got over it. We are still having her be watched carefully by the health care professionals. She is doing a good job of sleeping through the night for the most part.

Having two girls so close in age is a challenge because the older one is still in diapers and likes to wake up in the night sometimes due to dirty diapers. She is 18 months right now.

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Just wait until they're both teenagers. That's when the real fun will begin. Enjoy the first 15-16 years while they last. ;)

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm wondering which would be better, to get full sleeves of tattoos or do the "polish my shotgun" when the boys start looking their way. :p

I'm half way to a sleeve on my right side now. :D

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm wondering which would be better, to get full sleeves of tattoos or do the "polish my shotgun" when the boys start looking their way. :p

I'm half way to a sleeve on my right side now. :D

Have you ever seen that movie Bad Boys with Martin Laurence (gun scene at the door of the daughter's prom date).

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just thinking that when I was younger the guys with tattoos seemed more intimidating than a guy with guns. I lived in a home where we hunted a lot so guns were a part of my life growing up.

Maybe I'll do both. Just have to convince my wife that the tat's are for a good cause. :BLAA: