Alright! I'm Back!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The last 3 years have made a new man of me. http://www.600riders.com/forum/bar/42721-new-life-me.html i have been lower than i ever thought possible suffered more than i ever imagined i could endure and retain what i consider to be my "sanity" :BLAA: and now finally the storm clouds have passed and the i've been pickin up the pieces of my life and building a whole new Me... stronger faster and wiser.... God has rewarded me for my diligence with the job of my dreams! for the last 3 month's i have been the Head mechanic for S3 Powersports a high end off-road side by side customizing shop here in Shreveport,La. I worked so many hours I would just come home and pass out from exhaustion 15hrs a day 6 days a week was the average for the last 2 1/2 months,but finally I got all of the show bikes built and have completely changed the entire mechanic department into a profitable productive show quality producing fine tuned machine! lol it was total chaos when I showed up no structure no communication between departments and worst of all no quality control! well the icing on the cake is when I was suprized by a camera crew a couple of weeks ago and was told that they wanted to film me building a show bike and explain what and how for our companies new T.V. show to be aired on FOX starting in June starring Aron Lewis from Staind who has now gone country and partnered up with my company and our other partner company Rock Powersports of Bossier, La. The camera man loved me ! :BLAA: so hopefully I will get some sponsors and be asked to do some appearances like The Swamp People,and Duck Dynasty! :rockon: I know nothing about the T.V. business I just am not intimidated by the cameras at all and I'm just me! that's all I know how to be,and that's all I wanna be. here are the few pics I took of the Can Am Maverick I built for the show the entire build was filmed in H.D. and also on GO Pro cameras that were placed alll over it and around me they made a Promo film from the Go Pro's and showed me a couple of days ago I was blown away! as soon as it's released I will show y'all ! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well we all knew you were a "character" anyway Donny! It's very cool though that we can all say "we knew him when"! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well we all knew you were a "character" anyway Donny! It's very cool though that we can all say "we knew him when"! :BLAA:
LOL all I want from this is the freedom to see some of this big ol world! i've been walkin around here in circles my whole life within a 200 mile radius.I would love to come meet and ride with you guys from the Forum... this just all seems so sureal.. it has'nt sank in yet completly... :BLAA:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's great to hear that your life has turned around Donny, well done for making it happen :thumbup:

That's one mean machine in the pics, sweet :rockon:

So now we have a TV celeb on the forum, good on ya, don't forget to post a link to the program (if there is one) :thumbup:

I really hope your personal life has been treating you well as well.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice rebound story.:cheer: I hope it helps someone who might be down.:thumbup:

God bless you.:rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice rebound story.:cheer: I hope it helps someone who might be down.:thumbup:

God bless you.:rockon:
Thankyou Yasko! I did'nt see it like that until u said something..... I added a link to tell the rest of the story to my original post.. I sure hope it Help's someone going through hard times.. they just gotta keep their head up! :cheer:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Changed your name again Donny?!?!?!? I swear last night when I replied to this thread, you were Lone Starr
"You're killing me Smalls" :rolleyes:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was watching some channel yesterday on velocity tv where they built a big S3 plolaris something with 7inch lift etc, lime green and silver. i think i was watching you build that strange world we live in looks like a fun but busy place to work:rockon::rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Changed your name again Donny?!?!?!? I swear last night when I replied to this thread, you were Lone Starr

I've just done it for him. Hope he remembers or he won't be able to log in next time LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's so good to hear Donny! Lol! You look great brother and you know when you get that time slot for a ride we're here year round with some really nice roads. PM me your mobile number!

We missed you!:)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was watching some channel yesterday on velocity tv where they built a big S3 plolaris something with 7inch lift etc, lime green and silver. i think i was watching you build that strange world we live in looks like a fun but busy place to work:rockon::rockon:
Yea thats my shop featured on Destination Polaris! but that was'nt me,or the same show i'm gonna be on this we just filmed is a new series (On The Road) with Aron Lewis from the band Staind I totally Re-vamped the Build area it looks alot different now much more organized.I hope you like it! I will post the Promo vid as soon as production releases it! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL I know I know , my Name has been Toecutter since I was a kid and watched Mad Max...... LOL don't know why i did'nt just use it in the first place! :BLAA: