Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

This is what projectors are for! No width, no cutoff, no focus. The main reason why drop in HID kits are not worth bothering with.

14786_10151469650706881_1555832677_n.jpg

Here's one Morimoto projector from theretrofitsource (rabbit didn't do it for me, but his results look like this)- for comparison with the crappy pic above!
Ilk9qh1.jpg

awesome work!!, i dont know if you were asked this yet, but would you be able to work with the vso1 or vso2 streetfighter kits that vishnu sells on this forum?

i live in jersey about an hour away from you and would be more than willing take a ride up there for you to take a look at it in person?

awesome work!!, i dont know if you were asked this yet, but would you be able to work with the vso1 or vso2 streetfighter kits that vishnu sells on this forum?

i live in jersey about an hour away from you and would be more than willing take a ride up there for you to take a look at it in person?

I sure could. I can pretty much do anything. Tend to be a bit of a magician. You're a little more than an hour away though if you are in Jersey.

sweet, yeah i mapped it, i live in south jersey 15 min away from philadelphia. how far are you from there?

and could you give any price range for putting a projector in the headlight?

I went the route of those hideous HID reflector bulbs. I hated what it did to oncoming drivers. Made the switch to HID retrofit last December. Well worth the effort.

sweet, yeah i mapped it, i live in south jersey 15 min away from philadelphia. how far are you from there?

and could you give any price range for putting a projector in the headlight?

i should just give you a call, i found your page on facebook, when is a good time to call you during weekdays?

Few hours from Philly. I am in Franklin county, about 45 below Harrisburg, PA.

I have a really nice quoting system that I use. If you give me some details I can get the exact price for you. For an estimate, for a single headlight, you are looking anywhere from $350 to $500 depending on the options that are selected. Choices that would need to be made would include, Shroud choice, Paint color(s), Angel eye (yes or no & color) and any other accessories.

If you want to call, please do so either before 12pm when I am at work, or after 3pm.

wow, didnt really realize how far it is. i might just have to ship it to you.

however im looking into just getting a projector retrofitted into the headlight that came with vishnu's kit. do you know how much that would be?

wow, didnt really realize how far it is. i might just have to ship it to you.

however im looking into just getting a projector retrofitted into the headlight that came with vishnu's kit. do you know how much that would be?

where can I find this Vishnu guy.. :thumbup: Thanks

Back