2010 kawasaki z1000

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG. Took one for a test spin today and it blew my socks off.Definitely one of the best litre naked bikes on the market. definitely lead contender for my new bike.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm jealous. I haven't even seem one in person yet. The local dealers can't seem to stock one. :rolleyes:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm jealous. I haven't even seem one in person yet. The local dealers can't seem to stock one. :rolleyes:

:drool: I have always loved the z1000, it is the bike that originally made me fall in love with nakeds :drool:

205motors0.jpg

1adam1212

Reaction score
Visit site
I test rode the Z1000 and FZ1 the day before I bought my FZ6. I think the FZ1’s handling and performance was 10x better. In the looks department the Z1000 wins hands down.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK! I found ONE dealer who has one in San Diego and I stopped in. They had the black and silver model, and it was beautiful! Sitting on the bike, it has a pretty small wheel base, like a ZX6r. It's compact but very comfy to sit on. I want! Would like to try it first of course.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'll take my FZ1 any day over the Kawi. But it would be fun to ride one to compare to mine. Have to wonder if Kawasaki can get close to Yamaha's fit and finish.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:drool: I have always loved the z1000, it is the bike that originally made me fall in love with nakeds :drool:

205motors0.jpg

I was over at Boltons Kawasaki last weekend and they had this bike out the front... :drool: :drool:
Love that colour scheme.

If I get the Supervisors job I'm applying for, might just have to upgrade my bike :D

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer the Z750 to the Z1000. Sat one them both at the showroom last week - 750 suited me just fine :D

Maybe one day I'll actually test ride one :shakehead:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, pity about the pipes.

If I was in the market for a naked litre this would be top of the list (based on what is actually available in this country!)

28695d9e0ddfd9c8ea88d41c6643d80e.jpg

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, pity about the pipes.

If I was in the market for a naked litre this would be top of the list (based on what is actually available in this country!)

The Akrapovic pipes look great on the bike! Much better than whatever those stock things are supposed to be.