2010 fz6 all new!

ironman

Reaction score
Visit site
2007_Yamaha_FZ6S_r.jpg

I hope this link works. This fz looks totally awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks a lot sportier, but not as comfortable and I still like our underseat exhaust better.

I think Defy is right. it looks like someone doctored a pic of an r6 with fz features.

I still think it is a pretty cool look though.

I'd hit it!!!

I see adjustable inverted forks and the current R6 motor. I do like the underseat exhaust, but I could go either way.

I've never been on a bike with under seat exhaust vs. having the exhaust on one side or both. I've read/been told that the under seat exhaust make the bike have a higher center of gravity. That makes sense, but how noticeable is it?

Looks like I agree with most: I also like the exhaust under the seat.

Defy is right. It's an R6 without the fairing, and a photoshopped mini fairing.

I think it looks neat though, but they're never gonna make anything like that.

too much high spec stuff on there for it to be an FZ6...decent rearsets, radial brake calipers...etc...still, we can dream.

:thumbup:

isnt raptors and rockets famous for photoshopping images of bikes that will never be produced? the bike really looks like a squished FZ1 really especially the tail is identical. and the exhaust copied from the YZF

Look how close the front tyre is to the rad. The swingarm is a fantastic looking, expensive, piece of engineering and would probably cost £1000 by itself. the brakes, forks and overall design look EXPENSIVE. This isn't a FZ6 but it still looks nice. I also think the fairing would be slightly larger although i do think it would be a good direction to go in.

Or maybe I'm wrong and the Diversion is their new budget naked/half faired and the FZ6 is being repostioned as a premium product to sit alongside the R6. in hindsight that would make sense as the current FZ6 and diversion sit so close together in the market, causing endless chin-scratching on this forum that it may make sense to reposition the FZ6. After all if they sell the FZ6 and the R6 for similar prices they would not be stealing too many sales off each other but using similar technology the cost of developing the new FZ6 would be low.

Posted before (last year) when everyone was speculating about the '09 FZ6... Instead we got the FZ6R... Obviously not real... and thank GOD because I wouldn't buy another FZ6 if it looked like that....:spank:

Raptors and Rockets make these bikes up, it's not real, just what they might think it will look like if it was to happen. The FZ6 and Fazer will be replaced with the new XJ6 and Diversion models over the next couple of years :(

Back