2008 Fz6 front end parts for sale

squirrel_master

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike was converted to a street fighter. I have the entire assembly for the front end off a black 2008 fz6. headlights, brace, front fairing, stock windscreen and an extra puig smoke windscreen. I also have a set of stock handle bars. They are all in excellent condition with no scratches.

jazond

KneeDragger in training
Reaction score
Visit site
How much for the mirrors and the matte-ish eyebrows surrounding the headlights? What are those things called anyway? ...and i am assuming those are removeable from the main faring assembly....?

I had a post wash/wax-in-flip-flops fall over in the garage the other day. thankfully I got my leg out in time, but some soft pastic bits didnt fair so well. I will not do that again, leather flip-flops get hella slick.

squirrel_master

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, the mirrors are about the only thing I don't have. I'm not exactly sure on what the other part is you are looking for. I took a look at the link at parts 8 and 10 and still not sure, i'll get back to you on it.

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
Does that include the metal bracket that holds it all together and mounts to the bike frame? I have an 05 FZ6 that I crashed a month ago. The only thing that survived was a puge windshield and the headlights. I think the headlights are the same. but could be wrong. I'm dying to start riding again. What do you want for the whole thing? Also what would you want for all the plastics (including the filler plastics on the inside)? and mounting bracket?

mike58

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have the black cowling and inner cowling pieces left for sale? I don't need the molles if you've already sold those, just the painted cowling piece. Wiling to pay a fair price.

yamtz1

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a set of perfect bar ends for my bars. Noticed you had bars for sale, if so, are they still available and do they have nice bar ends on them? How much? Thanks Yamtz1

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but. . . .

09-07-2010, 05:17 PM #1
squirrel_master