2008 FZ6 First Impressions

Hamburger

mmm, love that road!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

I picked up my 2008 FZ6 on last Tuesday and wow, what an awesome motorcycle!

In my opinion, this motorcycle is very nimble and easy to control. Very light handling and steering. Great throttle response and around the town manners. But watch out... get on the open road and it goes!

As a matter of fact, I really have to watch the speed limit because this motorcycle gets going quick. Screaming quick acceleration, excellent handling... even around tight corners.

My only temporary complaint is that I find shifting a little notchy sometimes, but I'm sure that this will smooth out as I put on some more mileage.

For all of those of you (not beginners) that are considering buying a FZ6, I highly recommend this motorcycle.

Test drive one, you won't be sorry.

Cheers

Matrix

Reaction score
www.mikezelt-photography.com
Hello All,

I picked up my 2008 FZ6 on last Tuesday and wow, what an awesome motorcycle!

In my opinion, this motorcycle is very nimble and easy to control. Very light handling and steering. Great throttle response and around the town manners. But watch out... get on the open road and it goes!

As a matter of fact, I really have to watch the speed limit because this motorcycle gets going quick. Screaming quick acceleration, excellent handling... even around tight corners.

My only temporary complaint is that I find shifting a little notchy sometimes, but I'm sure that this will smooth out as I put on some more mileage.

For all of those of you (not beginners) that are considering buying a FZ6, I highly recommend this motorcycle.

Test drive one, you won't be sorry.

Cheers
Welcome fellow British Columbian. I have the same bike, a Raven black 2008 FZ6, and it's a great bike. Have fun.

bcdiesel

Reaction score
Visit site

Was my first bike... ever (never rode before). Purchased it back in April and took a proper safety course. I have to say it's been a good beginner bike for me. I'll agree that it may be a little too much for the younger immature first time bike owners, but for the 30's and up it's perfect.