2007 r1 - $2865

hot4teach

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah all you have to do is take your money to western union and put it in an escro account. Seems safe. :eek:

dumma

Reaction score
Visit site
Scam!!! I have had correspondence with the same guy/group of people multiple times and I am building enough evidence, so that it can be handed off to authorities. Once you reach out to them, they'll mention that they are posted somewhere and the bike is either in florida, new orleans, etc and they can ship it to you. If you are not satisfied, then you can ship the bike back free-of-cost! LOL!!!

Please be careful...am enclosing examples of correspondence. If you do a search, this scam has been going on for quite sometime.

--------------
Hello,

The bike is still available and the price for 2008 honda cbr 1000rr is $3,300. I worked for Honda and I had access to the Honda Employee Store. I bought it for a very low price and that's why I can afford to sell it so cheap right now. It has been well taken care of, always kept in the garage. Never raced, stunted or laid down. The cbr has a clear title, no liens or loans. It comes with bill of sale in your name, clear title, owner's manual and the keys.
I was recently promoted and had to move to the United Kingdom. I'm located in London and the bike is in Alexandria ,VA. I have made all the arrangements and the bike is already in a shipping container (sealed with all the papers inside). You can't inspect it now and the shipping and insurance charges are included in this price. The shipping takes 3-5 days and the bike is delivered at your home.
I decided to make this transaction through eBay because I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do the sale. You send the money to eBay and they hold the payment until the bike is delivered. You have 5 days to inspect the bike and the documents. I get the money after you check the bike and make sure everything is as agreed.
If the cbr is not as described and you want to return it, I will arrange to ship it back (on my costs) and you will be 100% refunded by ebay. I'm sure you will love the bike and will not want to return it but it's good to know that you have this option available.
If you have the funds available and want to buy the bike, I need your full name and the delivery address to inform ebay about this sale and receive the transaction details from them as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Dan
-----------------------

Hello,
The bike is located in Port Allen, Louisiana and I am selling it at this price ($2900) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. The divorce is finished and I own this bike. I work as a dealer on a cruise ship and i want to sell it because I need money for other things. This bike is in excellent working condition, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used, in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear titleready for transfer. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services. Since i am working most of my time, and divorced I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for me and you to be 100% protected. The final price that I want for this bike is $2900. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping. Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal with eBay. You will receive payment and shipping details from them.
I will wait your answer very soon only if you are interested to buy because i don't have any free time to waste.
You can see the rest of the pictures by click on the link below:
http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/goldjfhuey/

-----------------
Best Regards,
Diane Gleason