2007 FZ1 - Mods and luggage

ryanv

Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ1 is for sale, I've moved on to a bigger and more powerful summer daily driver. I've owned several bikes and this is one I kept for more than a season or two. I put ~25k miles on it, daily driver and travel touring for 4+ seasons. It'll be sad to see it go. Price is updated on the Craigslist advertisement.

00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_1200x900.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1

The good things:
• It's a fast, comfortable bike. 1000cc is fun and the FZ seating position is easy.
• Typical exhaust, intake and power commander tuning stuff is done already.
• Heated grips and external wiring. Daily driving in MN with heated grips, iPhone, GPS. . .
• Adjustable windshield is nice and the rear fender is gone.
• Full set of luggage. V46 hard rear case is awesome, soft saddle bags and tank bag included.
• Chain was replaced ~8k miles ago and has been cleaned/tightened since.
• Spark plugs changed ~5k miles ago, coolant flushed and replace at this time.
• Battery replaced ~3k miles ago.
• Box of spare/original parts.
• Complete service record available.
• Clean title, ready to sell.

The bad things:
• 33324 miles is more than most bikes in MN, nothing to worry about though.
• It'll need new tires eventually, depending on how low you want to run the tread.
• Brakes are original, rotors look good and pads have a good amount of material remaining.
• Bike was tipped over at the dealership before the original purchase. Left side fairing has a small crack, pretty much unnoticeable. The left side mirror has some extra rotation, it doesn't move around on the road, but it swivels a little differently than the right side.
• Fender eliminator is cracked and held on by zip ties, super classy.