N Spec

Reaction score
Visit site
2006 fz6 - $3400

fz1.jpg

fz2.jpg

fz3.jpg

fz4.jpg

Around 7200 miles, used synthetic all of it's life. Runs great, no engine issues. It has been laid down, nothing major beside cosmetic damage. As you can see, I replaced all of the plastics that I could so there are no major broken pieces. I also touched up some areas with paint. Only scratches from the lay down (mainly on the tank, but no dent) and a rip on the rear of the seat. Priced with condition in mind. I don't need to sell it, but I am looking for a new bike or sports car. I may repaint it black or white eventually. I use it to commute 1-2 days a week when weather permits, so everything is running and good. The only thing is the rear tire will need to be replaced within the next 1000 miles or so. Please make serious cash. I can always remove the lower fairing if you don't like it as I know many of you don't. Located in 757 area of Virginia. Asking $3200

head2.jpg

head1.jpg

Set of headlights from a 2006, great condition, no damage. $110 OBO + shipping.

Call seven five seven - 593 - 7253. Leave a mesg if I don't pick up and I will call you back or text me. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

N Spec

Reaction score
Visit site
I also have a set of extra headlights in great condition for sale. Make an offer on those. Right now the fairing is not for sale, but I will let if you know if they become available.