06-09 FZ6 Wanted DC-MD-VA

msfitnetz

Reaction score
Visit site
I am a semi-new rider just sold my old bike and really like the FZ6 and seeking one in DC-MD-VA area. Most bikes I have found have been close to a new bike price ( 5000-5500). I have found new one (08) in range 6000-7200. I was trying to not scratch up a new bike yet but wanted a good priced and not abused bike. I may consider other areas just depends. I do like the red color best.

Thanks

firemanffc1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey i have an Black 08' Fz-6 i'm trying to sell. I just recently moved from WV to Frederick, MD into an apt. complex and really have no where to store it here. It has little over 4k miles on it practically brand new still and it's still under manufacter warranty. I have put aftermarket dual stainless steel scorpion exhaust on it as well (it sounds great). All the maintenance is up to par on it as well along with all the paperwork for the bike. Please feel free to call me anytime.

Thanks,

David (240) 370-0921

bradms38

Reaction score
Visit site
Call Eric Burford at Clarion Cycles in Shippenville, PA. They have a leftover 2007 stickered for $5,700. No miles, brand new. He can probably give you even more off of the price. Tell them Brad Siegel sent you. I'm in there at least twice a week and bought my 2007 FZ6 from them. If Eric is unavailable ask for John.

Brad

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Call Eric Burford at Clarion Cycles in Shippenville, PA. They have a leftover 2007 stickered for $5,700. No miles, brand new. He can probably give you even more off of the price. Tell them Brad Siegel sent you. I'm in there at least twice a week and bought my 2007 FZ6 from them. If Eric is unavailable ask for John.

Brad

Where were you when I bought mine?

msfitnetz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks David,
How much are you looking for and what does your bike look like?
I have been debating the new, slightly used etc but I really like the FZ6 look. although I admit I love the bike in red as it matches my car (for now). I talked with a Yamaha rep and they do not plan to make red at least for now, but a big push for fzR6 especially for us women..

Tonya

Nev

Reaction score
Visit site
I happen to have a 07 FZ6 that is red that I am looking to sell. It has 13k miles on it and it is in excellent condition. It has been very well maintained and ridden by an older rider [myself], no wheelies,stunts etc. Always regular oil changes with synthetic oil, just did required maintenance, sparkplugs, new airfilter and synched throttle bodies. I really like this bike and it has been super reliable but with the way things are right now I need to let it go. I live in central NY near the PA border but I can deliver the bike. If you or anyone else is interested I will sell it for $4400. You can e mail me at [email protected] or call 607 865 5137. I can email pictures if you are interested.