Scorpions and Power Commander III

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
for sale:

used:

power commander three and stainless scorpion exhaust

$400.00 for both(firm) plus shipping.

i have gone back to the stock exhaust and full time sport touring for daily commute. both pictures are stock photos, my exhaust is dirty still and i am cleaning it up. both items are in perfect working order. i just decided to use this money to pay for my givi luggage.

these pipes are loud! sound totally awesome!

PM or email to "[email protected]" looking for Paypal payment

this is a great deal. if you're local i'll give you my K&N air filter.

Last edited:

gilbermd

Reaction score
Visit site
If you want to separate them I'd be interested in the exhaust. Do you have the silencers? How much would shipping be to 49201 (Jackson, Michigan)

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
WOW. i am really sorry you all posted and i didn't reply yet. i got busy with work. i need $400.00 for both how ever which way it is split. those who posted first will get first pick. i need to do some shipping research for you guys, then i will get back with you.

i am not looking for outbidding, i am offering this price due to many forum members have hooked me up, so the low price is kind of a pay it forward

Can the first tow posters(is that a word?) please PM me what you think the price split should be. thanks

Last edited:

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
If you want to separate them I'd be interested in the exhaust. Do you have the silencers? How much would shipping be to 49201 (Jackson, Michigan)

if "iviyth0s" is not really interested, i will get a shipping quote, based on the price, i think it will be worth it.

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
So? No takers??? $400 for both is a great price... You do want to have both so you could really get the benefit of having open exhaust... What whats the bare horse at the well bike10?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

gilbermd

Reaction score
Visit site
So? No takers??? $400 for both is a great price... You do want to have both so you could really get the benefit of having open exhaust... What whats the bare horse at the well bike10?

I haven't heard anything back so I'm guessing these sold

I JET

Reaction score
Visit site

I talked to the seller about 5 days ago. He said he was in the epicenter of the recent earthquake. I'm guessing he has some sh!t to take care of. I'm am patiently waiting for a reply. I sure hope he comes through, I received my R6 cams and headers last week and that pc3 is the missing piece yo the puzzle.

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
I talked to the seller about 5 days ago. He said he was in the epicenter of the recent earthquake. I'm guessing he has some sh!t to take care of. I'm am patiently waiting for a reply. I sure hope he comes through, I received my R6 cams and headers last week and that pc3 is the missing piece yo the puzzle.

Oh. Yeah. Ive been to his place before.. The earthquake happened right where he lives.... I live 20 mins away and it was pretty big..

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in posting and responding to PM's. today is the first reall day off since i posted. i needed time to clean and package and ............i live approximately 2 miles from epicenter of the So Cal earth quake. i have to fix this my self.