Your Zombie Team

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought of this one this morning..... if 70% of the worlds poplation were Zombies...... who would you want on your zombie destroying team?
Rambo​
Freddy Cruger
predator
superman
batman
Jessica Beal​

Last edited:

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm minus freddie for me, just doesn't scream "Stand-up trustworthy guy". Replace Freddie with the guy that always dies on the Star Trek missions. Need some fodder to throw away to the zombies when the S**T hits the fan!

Good choice on Jessica ;)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm minus freddie for me, just doesn't scream "Stand-up trustworthy guy". Replace Freddie with the guy that always dies on the Star Trek missions. Need some fodder to throw away to the zombies when the S**T hits the fan!

Good choice on Jessica ;)

LMAO not a Freddy Fan! lol I wanted him cause the dude is already dead,and realy enjoys his work he could walk around with em just like he was mowing the grass!!! LOL there is logic to my completly irational list... lol :BLAA: like the Chum idea though!!

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol that is a good point! What about the Predator? I know they like to hunt, but wouldn't they get bored with the ease of killing zombies and look for other.... options lol.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol that is a good point! What about the Predator? I know they like to hunt, but wouldn't they get bored with the ease of killing zombies and look for other.... options lol.

Lets Pray he doesnt !!! LMAO! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: I would Be Screwed!! and i'm betting on the fact that he likes to hunt us smart people so he would not mind cleaning up some dead heads for us,and keep us healthy for hunting later,and his trophy value would go up on non zombie humans later on ..... just saying lol

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just started watching this series day before yesterday its good!!

Whaaaaaat! Best series EVAR! I have been watching it since it started, love it.

replace predator with red shirt!
insp_expendability.jpg

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
Was going for the predator ... but as above it may get bored soooo hmmm i know ... mila jovovich from resident evil :thumbup: ... i once saw a solution other than this though

Stock up your house with everything required and surround it with backward facing tread mills :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
freddy is great and all, but zombies don't sleep, do they? so how would that work ? :)

Ughhhh Ok somebody did not pay attention whilst Freddy was infecting their brain! LOL He was pulled into reality in the very first movie.... you have to set an alarm and hold on to him while you wake up..that pulls him through... Duh... :rolleyes: :BLAA: LMAO (You know im just pickin at you) oh my gosh! :eek: :rockon: :rockon:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know how good vampires are against zombies, but she's fast, good with a blade, and lets face it if you're facing the zombie apocalypse it can't hurt to have a bit of eye candy ;)

underworld.jpg

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know how good vampires are against zombies, but she's fast, good with a blade, and lets face it if you're facing the zombie apocalypse it can't hurt to have a bit of eye candy ;)

View attachment 45583
I know right! thats why i have Jessica on my team a 6 man team me being the 6th see and she would ride with me of course.... you gotta have someone to protect and re-populate the Earth with!! JUST SAYING!! LMAO !! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: Your choice is also Excelent! I totaly missed the dual purpose Bit,but you cant repopulate with a vampire.... maybe Wonder Woman for me..... hmmmm got me thinkin now... :sinister: XENA!! oh yea... Xena! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know right! thats why i have Jessica on my team a 6 man team me being the 6th see and she would ride with me of course.... you gotta have someone to protect and re-populate the Earth with!! JUST SAYING!! LMAO !! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: Your choice is also Excelent! I totaly missed the dual purpose Bit,but you cant repopulate with a vampire.... maybe Wonder Woman for me..... hmmmm got me thinkin now... :sinister: XENA!! oh yea... Xena! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well If it's got to be human....
2013_113.jpg

;)