You and Your First Streetbike

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1987 Baby!LOL I just figured out how to use my scanner !! :BLAA: and I found this picture of me at 13 years old with my first street bike!! :rockon: my Dad bought himself a Yamaha XS1100 and he passed this 1983 Honda 450CM down to me,So lets see your pics from days gone by with you and your first streetbike!! :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
YEAH!!!! I gave him SOOOOO much sh#t about that!:BLAA:

I was laughing my a$$ off when my dad sent me that pic.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
1987 Baby!LOL I just figured out how to use my scanner !! :BLAA: and I found this picture of me at 13 years old with my first street bike!! :rockon: my Dad bought himself a Yamaha XS1100 and he passed this 1983 Honda 450CM down to me,So lets see your pics from days gone by with you and your first streetbike!! :rockon: :rockon:

That's too good! Haha! LOL!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not on it but my first bike was only a few months ago hahahaa.

CIMG1074.jpg

Had it for two weeks, dropped it twice and hated the riding position so sold it and bought the fz6 the same day. And no the damage is not from me, i bought it like that because i knew i would drop it :thumbup:

Now after riding for a few months i bet i could tackle this beast no problem!!! (at least in a straight line) :rockon:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Uhm - its this one in March! Maybe you recognize her? She's lost all her stickies tho. .

Other bikes had knobs and were always Dirty things...
View attachment 37793

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL you guys are awesome!! I see a few of you saying you got your first bike That is Awesome !! I mean look how many people there are in the world who will never know the Exilerating Life changing experiance it is to be free on two wheels.... I feel sorry for those people,and on the other hand i'm glad to see that you new riders have seen the Light and can pass it on to others!! :rockon: :rockon: :BLAA:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is what I learned on 3 years ago (FZ6), this is what I ride today(FZ6), When I took the Motorcycle Rider Course, I rode on a Nighthawk. I will keep riding my FZ6 for a hopefully for a long time to come :D
IMG_4077-1-2.jpg