Yamaha comfort seat

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered this seat on the 25th last week and Ron Ayers shipped it out and I received it today! I have not yet had a chance to try it out, but I will be riding it later today for sure. Looks pretty good. :thumbup:

dscn0128.jpg

dscn0129.jpg

dscn0130.jpg
dscn0131.jpg

djsegura

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in the same boat just got my comfort seat yesterday but since it has been snowing and going to the rest of the week will have to wait and see how it feels riding.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
The comfort seat definitely looks a lot better than the stock seat.

Not as "pronounced" as corbin/ts seats, which I don't really like.

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great on the bike, but HOW DOES IT FEEL? I was going to order a Corbin today but they don't make the smooth style anymore (more of a tuck and roll look) and I am really dissappointed. So the Yamaha comfort seat is the next best alternative. I just need to hear from people that own one. Thanks.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Looks great on the bike, but HOW DOES IT FEEL? I was going to order a Corbin today but they don't make the smooth style anymore (more of a tuck and roll look) and I am really dissappointed. So the Yamaha comfort seat is the next best alternative. I just need to hear from people that own one. Thanks.

Have you cheked out Top Saddlery yet? They make some pretty slick FZ6 seats with a lot of available custom options (fabric, stiching, logo, etc.)

Looking forward to the ride review of the Yamaha comfort seat.

...just thinking...you know you made a crappy seat when you then produce and sell another seat called the "comfort" seat!!