WTS: Fz6 s2 Subframe

Maverickv46

Reaction score
Visit site
WTS: Fz6 s2 Subframe UPDATE 3/5 Random Items Added

Right side mirror - works perfect with the bit of cosmetic blemish pictured - $15
Stock front turn signals - $10
Stock tail light lens - $10
Knockoff Pazzo Clutch lever - $10

**I listed this on eBay, so sorry if the wording sounds a bit official :p **

This auction is for a 2007 Yamaha Fz6 Subframe. Subframe should fit years 2007-2009, (S2 models) but I am not responsible for fitment of anything besides a 2007 model.

This subframe was involved in a left side laydown on dirt. I have personally ridden on it for a complete season with no noticeable effect on riding whatsoever. I frequently ride with passengers, drag knees in corners, and use for commuting and there were no issues after the laydown. Reason for replacement is because I have a spare laying around anyways. As shown in the pictures, the subframe is tweaked little to none and the damage is pretty isolated to the helmet lock tab being bent.

See pictures above that contain the tape measure. These measurements were taken from grab handles to the ground, showing that the tweaking is little to none.

Subframe is being sold as is in current condition. Feel free to ask for measurements, or any other questions that you may have.

Asking $100

Last edited: