WTB in MD: FZ6 or other standard

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a friend looking to get into his first bike. He's a commuter, fuel economy and low insurance rates are important. Looking for an FZ6, SV650, or other (preferably fuel injected) standard. Price range is ~$2-3k, it doesn't need to be in perfect shape, as long as it doesn't look like it was on the losing end of a fight with a chainsaw. It'll be a liability-only commuter/beater, so a recon title should be ok, too.

Located north of Baltimore, but anything within about 150 mile radius would be no problem.

I know it is a lot farther than you want, but there is an FZ6 in the Detroit area Craigslist:

2008 Yamaha Fz6 - $3500 (Warren) 6000 Miles

No afiliation.
Happy riding
DJ

Sell him your FZ6, and then you can buy my 07 Honda 919. :)
I've talked about doing something like that, but then I remember how much I like my FZ. We both commute ~30 miles each way, so mileage is pretty important, too.

I know it is a lot farther than you want, but there is an FZ6 in the Detroit area Craigslist:

2008 Yamaha Fz6 - $3500 (Warren) 6000 Miles

No afiliation.
Happy riding
DJ

He could find something like that around here. The whole spending a day + to go get it and another day to get it home blows the deal pretty badly. :BLAA:

Back