WTB: Front Fender

I have a 2007, and I'm not sure if they are the same or not.

Edit: just checked and they are different part numbers and look slightly different in the parts catalog. Not sure on fitment though

Last edited:
Anyone know if anyone makes a carbon fiber front fender for the FZ? The last time I looked it was less than a new OEM and less than buying and painting a fiberglass fender (thinking of my gixxer 600 track bike). Plus, the CF just looks cool.

Anyone know if anyone makes a carbon fiber front fender for the FZ? The last time I looked it was less than a new OEM and less than buying and painting a fiberglass fender (thinking of my gixxer 600 track bike). Plus, the CF just looks cool.

I have most of the CF fender from my roommate's RSV-R Mille (special edition, 1 of 50 in the states) that you could probably use after the appraiser visits ;)

10557353_10100153309797886_8740984168908742044_n.jpg

That CF looked sweet, but odds are he's going to have a very hard time getting the parts to get this back to factory.

(Box truck backed into him while he was on the bike, kept the bike up but now his fender, front plastics and possibly fork seals/forks are messed up) Fingers crossed for insurance on that one.

Still looking for one if anyone has one. Not a necessity, it's purely for looks but would just be nice to replace the broken one that's on there now.

I have a 2009 blue front no wrecks all good condition. Took it off because I transformed it into naked bike. I can send pics of wanted :)

It would be dark blue but I'm very sure I read wrong :( I thought it said fairing not fender so I am using the tire fender cover not the headlight fairing..

Back