WTB: Comfy seat for a 2004 FZ6

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there was a brand new comfort seat for sale on ebay for $179 with free shipping. if you use pay later you get 20% off lol, that is a hell of a deal.

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
Out of curiosity, How much are you looking to spend?

LoL... that's not a question I can answer. If I find a deal, I'll buy the seat. If not, I'll buy padded undies.

there was a brand new comfort seat for sale on ebay for $179 with free shipping. if you use pay later you get 20% off lol, that is a hell of a deal.

Yeah, but I think it's for a 2007+.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I'll do that. :thumbup:

Edit: Searched and found good things. I didn't understand why the seats were different. I guess they aren't. :facepalm:

yeah i thought the same thing too lol.

i bought one of those comfort seats on ebay a few days ago, i will let you know how i like it and take a few pics.

i took a 400 mile ride on the stock seat and thought my butt was going to fall off lol.

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
you may want to do a search here on that.

i bought one of those comfort seats on ebay a few days ago, i will let you know how i like it and take a few pics.

i took a 400 mile ride on the stock seat and thought my butt was going to fall off lol.

Yeah.. let me know what you think of it. I am leaving on Friday to take my son back to New Hampshire. I won't be online for a few days, but I anticipate a ride report. :thumbup:

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site

i only took a 200 mile ride and was going to chop off my butt, im looking at the top sellerie, looks really sweet and fully customizable to any color you could ever want. once i get the money i plan on buying one. anyone have any opinions and experiences with the seat?

[Top Sellerie]

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
i only took a 200 mile ride and was going to chop off my butt, im looking at the top sellerie, looks really sweet and fully customizable to any color you could ever want. once i get the money i plan on buying one. anyone have any opinions and experiences with the seat?

[Top Sellerie]

Looks cozy, but a bit too flashy for my tastes. Also, those forward staples look like they could do some serious damage to the tank. :eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

[Top Sellerie]
Prebstar just bought the TS seat for his XJR - he loves it. I've now told him what I want as my next mod for the FZ6 - my birthday is coming up ;)

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had my TS saddle for a couple months now, and love it. Have not had any issues with staples touching the tank. I have the gel padding in the rider and pillion position and it's super comfie for both my wife and I, riding any distance.

Boneman has the best description of TS that I've heard:

it pretty much shakes hands with my a$$ every time I sit down.

(I love this quote. Pretty much sums up all the good about the TS saddle!)

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ran my gel seat for about 1 week now. When i first sat on it it was very firm, felt hard as a rock. After 300 to 400 miles it feels great now, I am very happy with it.