WTB: Blue Front Fairing

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 06 in blue. Only want matching color though if the 07 one in the same color fits (does it?) I would take it into consideration.

This is as a result of my accident (car turned in front of me to catch exit at last second) this past summer in San Francisco. I put a post up back then but I didnt really have much money to do any replacing so I only replaced what I could afford at the time as well as what I absolutely needed to get back across the country again. This time I would very much like to get my precious nice and pretty again in time for the warm touring weather. I already found a good deal on a new (for me) tank on ebay so Im almost there! :)

Shipping for now would be to Philly 19147 although there is a pretty large chance of me moving back up to NYC (Brooklyn most likely) in the next month or two.

Thanks!

I have it , but still it is on the bike. i am waiting for new VS02. and i will keep it for you.

Bump (Still need this)

Shipping would be to 11101 now as I did end up moving to Queens/LIC. I'll also come pick it up any reasonable distance from NYC or Philly (though Philly may take me slightly longer).

You mean entire front fairing or the tire hugger part? I too am a Philly transplant (19146) now in BK.

First of all BUMP as I still need this, PLEASE.

You mean entire front fairing or the tire hugger part? I too am a Philly transplant (19146) now in BK.

The entire front fairing one piece, although I did notice the other day my tire hugger (rear tire though, not front) seems to be coming off now and cracked on part of it. I was going to try and fix mine but if anyone has one available for cheap I may take it.

If anyone has the front fairing piece available PLEASE PM me as I didnt notice the last message till now (months later as you can see) and still very much would like to get one. As time goes on I slowly need it more and more as it has been cracking. Up till recently its been cosmetic only so i havent been in a rush to buy one but now that it is coming off in one part it would be nice to replace it somewhat soon.

As mentioned prior, shipping to 11101 or I can pick up anywhere in NYC or Philly. (If the weather is above freezing, since Im still riding without heated gear, I can pick up anywhere within about 2 hours or so from NYC)

Back