Woodcraft sliders

corvius

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Hey all, I have a pair of unused but mounted for a day Woodcraft Frame Sliders I need to unload. I went with an engine guard instead and couldn't figure out how to mount them both. I got a good deal on them so rather than return them I figure I'd pass on the savings to someone on the forum. If noone wants in a week or so I'll just return them.

I bought for $42, should be able to ship them out for $50. To be clear, this is for the mounts AND the pucks (black).

Send me a PM, it goes to my phone.

Thanks.

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I have a pair of unused but mounted for a day Woodcraft Frame Sliders I need to unload. I went with an engine guard instead and couldn't figure out how to mount them both. I got a good deal on them so rather than return them I figure I'd pass on the savings to someone on the forum. If noone wants in a week or so I'll just return them.

I bought for $42, should be able to ship them out for $50. To be clear, this is for the mounts AND the pucks (black).

Send me a PM, it goes to my phone.

Thanks.

Your's is for S1 or S2? Please upload pics.

Amazon.com : woodcraft 50-0413 Black Frame Sliders 2004-2010 Yamaha FZ6 : Everything Else
or
Yamaha 2004 2010 FZ6 Woodcraft Racing Frame Sliders with Black Pucks | eBay
or this
Woodcraft Frame Slider Base Yamaha FZ6 2004-2010 - RevZilla

Please upload pics if possible.

P.S. I'm not interested right now, just helping you sell it faster, with a free bump. :)

corvius

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply. Pics are exactly like the one on amazon. 2004-2010. Again, contains the metal part and the pucks. I think these go for $65-70 with pucks.