Wolfy's FZ6 supermarket is open! Heaps of stuff to go!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I have a pretty extensive list of OEM FZ6 parts sitting around in my shed...most of it in pretty much as new condition, or very close to it at the very least!

So I thought it might be time to move some of it! Below is a list of stuff that is available!

1.04-06 front fender, black in colour, no dents, or scratches of any note. $200 Ono.

2.07+ front fender, black in colour. No dents, or scratches, paint in as new condition. $250 Ono.

3. FZ6n headlight, with both indicator/ headlight mounts, left and right OEM indicators, rear mounting plate that mounts light and FZ6N instrument panel, wiring loom for light. All in as new condition, and all bits worth over $1000 to buy new from Yamaha! Convert your S model fizzer to an N model...this lot of stuff gives you everything you need...mounting bracket is available for either a 04-06 round instrument panel, or 07+ instrument panel. I want $750 firm for this...as I only just bought the indicator mounts and the the frame to mount it...which was $400 alone!

4. One set of OEM headers that have only been in use for just over 3000km's and are in great shape. $250 Ono.

5. A set of OEM mufflers..not including the mid pipe, will fit any year, and include the plastic OEM shroud...all very much new...only ever been on an FZ6 for about 1000km's. $300 Ono.

6. One complete set of brake discs...front and rear, less than 10000km's old, and in very good condition. $100 for the lot.

7. A set of 04-06 front brake calipers. Once again in great condition. $150 Ono.

8.one set of OEM brake lines, including all fittings, brackets, etc. $100 Ono.

9. One rear fender, complete with OEM indicators, and number plate light. $100 Ono.

10. One complete set of OEM foot controls in decent condition. $150 Ono.

11. 2 complete OEM rear shock absorbers...one with less than 8000kms of use, the other, never used...new! $150 for used / $250 for the new one.

12. One set of OEM FZ6N mirrors in very good condition. $30 or nearest offer.

13. 2 sets of OEM FZ6n indicators. $20 per set.

14. One OEM tail light..complete, but a bit scratched. $15.

15. One black plastic OEM radiator protector...bit worn, bur still in good condition..will only fit 04-06 FZ6. $20.

16. One centre stand, suit 04-06 FZ6. In very good condition. $100.

17. 2 sets of OEM fork springs. $25 a set.

I think that's about it for now! If anyone is interested in any of it, PM me re price, and pictures.

All prices do not include shipping...will ship to anywhere!