Who's into Trance, Techno, Dance etc...???

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love all types of music, but my friend got me into mixing a little while ago, I pretty much do it just for fun on some free time, heres the one i mixed couple months ago, new one coming very soon. Let me know what you thing about this one! :)

You can play/download it here (bar on top of page, right under title)

Download & Review Simple Dream - DJruski by russs89 :: Sectionz.com Music Community

I freaking love my dance music....and i suppose i should, as i am a professional DJ....Yes, i earn my living getting drunk, and playing music for the substance and alcohol affected masses!

in fact, i just got home from a gig!

Had a quick listen to your mix...i like it!

We have another member who also makes a bit of trance too...nice to know i aint alone on here, with my love for serious beats!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
I freaking love my dance music....and i suppose i should, as i am a professional DJ....Yes, i earn my living getting drunk, and playing music for the substance and alcohol affected masses!

in fact, i just got home from a gig!

Had a quick listen to your mix...i like it!

We have another member who also makes a bit of trance too...nice to know i aint alone on here, with my love for serious beats!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That's pretty sweet! Im no pro. I am still learning as I go, and do it when I have time. But I'm glad you liked it :thumbup: means a lot coming from someone who does it for a living!