"Wheelied Off The Line"

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
S3 Powersports Race RZR (Tropicana) - YouTube This is some of what I've been up too!! LOL here is the S3 race bike we built a couple month's ago... this is the first race bike we have ever built... what do you all think? It's the first side by side race bike to ever walk on top of the water! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon::rockon:Bad A$$. That motor's walking the dog right out of the hole! :rockon::rockon:

Great job Donny! :)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon::rockon:Bad A$$. That motor's walking the dog right out of the hole! :rockon::rockon:

Great job Donny! :)
Thankyou Cliff! I take pride in My work! I wanna Be The Best of the Best! why even try if you just want to fit in with the rest... LOL :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was crazy! What engine is in that thing?! Good work, Donny:thumbup:
I cant tell ya any of that... i literaly signed a contract saying I i would not give out any specs our trade secrets.. but i can tell u it is a parallel twin that began its life as 900cc . LOL theres not a part of the bike that has not been modified except the drivers seat that is totaly stock! you will be able to see a whole lot more when the T.V. series airs in July! (On The Road ) :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is some of what I've been up too!! LOL here is the S3 race bike we built a couple month's ago... this is the first race bike we have ever built... what do you all think? It's the first side by side race bike to ever walk on top of the water!

:jawdrop: OMG!!! That looks like a whole lotta fun! I've never seen a "River Run" and didn't know it was part of the wonderful world of motorbike sports. :eek:

Would anyone mind answering a few beginner questions so I can be appropriately impressed? How long has this been an organized sport and is it nationwide? Are there different classes/sizes for this? Is it always in a "river?" Are there multiple laps? I feel pretty ignorant because I never would have called something with 4 wheels a bike, but it must be one to have that much fun!!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool stuff, reminds me of the swamp buggies going through the "'Sippy Hole":thumbup:

Jerry

Thankyou Jerry! lol yea this has only been around 4 years now ,this class of mud racing weve got goin here.. its ALOT CHEAPER than the Big Trucks and full own Mug dragsters. this is the workin mans mud racing here ,and the best part about it to me is there are No Trucks or jeeps on theses rides wallering out the holes and the trails its UTVs and ATVs only out here!! A fresh new class of racers and riders! :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:jawdrop: OMG!!! That looks like a whole lotta fun! I've never seen a "River Run" and didn't know it was part of the wonderful world of motorbike sports. :eek:

Would anyone mind answering a few beginner questions so I can be appropriately impressed? How long has this been an organized sport and is it nationwide? Are there different classes/sizes for this? Is it always in a "river?" Are there multiple laps? I feel pretty ignorant because I never would have called something with 4 wheels a bike, but it must be one to have that much fun!!!
https://www.facebook.com/MuzzysInc
LOL yea its a Bike under all the suspension and plastic.The engine a Motorcycle set up with a CV clutch and a tranny with High Low and reverse its basically a 4 wheeler with two seats (side by side) and some people call it that. UTV utility vehicle is the industry term for it but since its roots began as a motorcycle the term Bike is still the most common reference used by owners and people in the industry. this type of mud racing has been around for 4 years now here in Louisiana and Texas.there is ALOT of racing in the desert with UTVs near you,but I dont know of any mud racing,and know its not always done in a river there are different tracks all of them set up in ovals that I've seen and 3 laps is generally the race length. :thumbup::rockon::rockon:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site

I'm with this guy. They kept calling it a "bike" and I kept saying, "but, but, but it has FOUR wheels!"

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Badass doesn't even begin to describe that.
Thankyou Fizzer! This is the first promo vifor our reality T.V. show (On the Road) we've got alot of other nasty BIKES we built that are gonna be featured.you will see me building em and describing what i'm doing while i'm at it.and alot mud trail riding and Aaron Lewis from Staind doing his thing... i'm nt sre how they are gonna tie it all together,but from what i know it's just us acting a fool and doing what we do! lol They camera men are psyched! they say they have some great stuff!! we will see!!! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: