Whats that smell?

shermantank24

Reaction score
Visit site
its the smell of warm weather comming.

God, i cant wait to stop with these short sprints in this frezzing weather. im ready to take off for a full weekend of good riding. im talkin open highway, some good twisties ,mountain views. i swear the first weekend it stays above 50 degrees im takin off.

this is sherman, im out maintaining my sanity right now please leave a message after the tone. beep!:rockon:

shermantank24

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in G.A. it should be pretty tolerable by the end of march. come to think of it we have a pretty long riding season down here late March to mid November.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
This weekend should be nice, in Birmingham highs are supposed to be 65 and 68. Now if I can just get over my doctor mandated bike layoff. :-( Wife keeps telling my that by the time I can ride again the weather will be nice.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Man Up! :spank:

Riding in 26 F eliminates the mosquito splats! :Flash:

Had my first bug splat in over four months yesterday! The temperature was 36 degrees, I was impressed! Little bugger was as brave as me. I pulled over and noted the sentimentality of the moment as I wiped the guts off my visor.

Reaction score
Visit site
Had my first bug splat in over four months yesterday! The temperature was 36 degrees, I was impressed! Little bugger was as brave as me. I pulled over and noted the sentimentality of the moment as I wiped the guts off my visor.

Haha I feel you OutaSight, My first kill of the season was a nice big yellow butterfly... damn thing was juicy and dusty all the same time.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

My first was two nights ago, but it was a spider running across my back. In bed. :eek:

shermantank24

Reaction score
Visit site
ya i havent got any big ones yet but i do have to keep wiping alot of the little ones.

but the temp for this weekend is going to be upper 60s saturday and sunday with rain late sunday. im taking off saturday up threw Occoe and on up threw cherokee n.c. im just going to keep going till half the day is spent then turn around and come home.

if there is any one from around the northwest g.a. southeast t.n. that wants to hit some twisties. holler at me. ive done told my boss at work throw it on me now cause theres no way im workin this weekend. i hope i see some fz6 riders out there.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Snow is still mid thigh deep here... And it was snowing when I got up this morning... Supposed to be on the motocross track in 4 weeks, but I don't see that happening!

XTremo

Reaction score
Visit site
It's pretty much all year round in Spain.....though we do get some bloody cold days. So you've got to pick your times!

Got an hour out on Sunday but it was a case of having a blast and then getting home before the heavens opened up!

faz9.jpg

However, July and August tends to be hard going with temps getting over 110.....so it's early morning or nothing.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Work parking lot, 7:45 AM about 25 degrees out. Not too cold compared to the crap I was riding in in January.

Last edited: