What is the primary use of your FZ6?

Proud to say I'm entering my 4th winter on the FZ6 in Seattle 41k miles of mostly commuting so far, 60 miles a day 5 days a week rain or shine.

Proud to say I'm entering my 4th winter on the FZ6 in Seattle 41k miles of mostly commuting so far, 60 miles a day 5 days a week rain or shine.

I admire you sir. I'm preparing for the first winter with my FZ6 and while I'll ride in cold, I prefer not to ride in wet anymore. What can I say, I'm old and my days of riding year round are behind me. But if the roads are dry, I'll be out there, trust me!

I ride 50 miles to work and 50 miles back every day.

I also admire your dedication to self punishment. What kind of gear are you wearing during the winter? I'm interested in going year-round in Indiana but the 100% humidity and unpredictable weather have me talking myself out of this. Some guy passes me every day going the opposite direction on a Hornet, wearing a full body suit, but I don't know what he wears.

I use mine as my daily commuter and as a recreational vehicle for some time. I really enjoy the power and comfort that the FZ6 offers compared with other competitors brand and model.

Back