• icon

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • i dont use a helmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other please explain

Votes: 16 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a Scorpion Exo-1000 in dark silver...love it! My back up is my first helmet, a Zox Vogue or the fiance's rf1000:BLAA:

Oneal element fastrack bluetooth is my primary helmet. My AGV Rossi Donkey Helmet is my secondary helmet.

Shark S650 LIVE -for around town and long rides. (cuts out the wind a little more)
&
HJC IS-MAX (w/ ChatterBox) for the ride to work. I have to show a badge to get into work, so instead of taking my helmet off at the gate I can just flip the front to show my face:D...I also like listening to music on the way.

Last edited:
X-Lite Carlos Checa :rockon:

X-LiteCheca.jpg

I also have a Shoei Raid that I got with my bike 8 years ago.

its good to see every 1 uses a helmet on a motorcycle, unlike these guys
they dont even wear clothes :eek:

Attachments

• default (2).jpg
    default (2).jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 152
HJC CL-SP Phoenix w/ ProGrip light sensitive shield insert & Super-Visor shield visor (which I highly, highly recommend to keep sun out of your eyes). Don't worry, the Super-Visor DOES stay on at speed, I've had it up to 140 MPH with no problems!

Last edited:
I picked up an afx 39 dual sport helmet, and have been enjoying it, can remove the visor for highway , but it is nice for sun protection, and I can where some tinted Oakley goggles with the screen up or down, which is awesome cause I can get sun and eye protection while still getting a face full of wind :) and no uncomfortable sunglasses being squished into my head.

photoon4912at1032pm.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Scorpion EXO500 usually. Prior to that I had an EXO700 but got the 500 for the internal sun visor.

I've also got an EXO900 but don't wear it every often. It's a bit too snug. If you eve get one go one size larger than you normally wear lol.

I have the HJC IS-16
images

I've wondered about the Icon Variant with the visor and how it would be on highway speeds. I might check out the Super-Visor, I didn't even know they had something like that.

I have a Bell RS-1 with one of the Transitions shields. It is a great piece of gear. I love having one shield for every light condition

I thought about getting that transition shield but at $120 I decided to go with a dark one first. The shields are super easy to switch out. Used to wear sunglasses with the clear shield but wanted to ride without sunglasses. Now I ride with a dark shield and sunglasses. :p

Back