• icon

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • i dont use a helmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other please explain

Votes: 16 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a huge fan of the simplicity and look of a matte black helmet. I went with a non-conventional brand, however I really like the quality, look, and fit.

crossoverdullblack_7.jpg

D.O.T. Daytona Cross Over- Dull Black

Haven't seen or heard of anyone else having this helmet brand.

Just got a Shoei RF1100 last week. Liking it so far. I bought this because of the fit, and the reviews that said it had good ventilation. First time I wore it I was surprised to feel air going over my head, so it's definitely a step up from the HJC I had.

I just switched from a Seven Zero Seven Vendetta to an Icon Airframe. I wanted the built-in anti-fog and a replaceable liner. So far the anti-fog is a bit of a disappointment, but I haven't tried it in winter yet. Apart from that I really like about everything about it. I've never felt like I had a helmet with good enough ventilation, and this is no exception.

The Seven Zero Seven was good for the money, and fit when I needed one immediately. A child (not mine,) knocked my Shoei RF-1000 (first helmet) off a counter in the store, and neither parent nor store felt like replacing it for me. So I don't buy pricey helmets anymore. Though I would really like more ventilation.

i've got me a shoei qwest in matte grey (was gonna get matte black but at the last minite i clicked on the grey and said F it, i wanna be different) it fits my big ol' head perfect now that its broke in! was a little tight at first:thumbup:

The original Bell Star saved my life in an accident in 1976 so I'm pretty loyal to the brand even though I've used a Shoei when racing in the '90's. Got a great deal on a new Star a couple of years ago and couldn't be happier with it.

I went from an arai rx7 to a scorpion exo700...terrible decision
I dont think I will be in this one for more then a year or so...:(

KBC VR-2. Saved my life in 2008. Fits like a Shoei RF1100 but half the price. Ventillation is sub-par though. I'm looking to upgrade to the Shoei soon.

i wear mostly the shark rsx for commuting and sunday rides, then when i feel like a change its either the shark rsr2 or the agv ti tech. they both fit snugger than the rsx and do not have room for ears

i did have an arai chaser, but i'm in need of a new one after crashing in it.

not sure whether to get another arai or not as although it protected my head, i did suffer concussion and got knocked unconcious. That said I don't know if any other helmet would have offered better protection.

I got 2 Arai's. A slightly older Arai condor for my commuting and general use and i got an Arai Viper GT for the more spirited ride

I love Aria helmets they fit me like a.......

Helmet?

i did have an arai chaser, but i'm in need of a new one after crashing in it.

not sure whether to get another arai or not as although it protected my head, i did suffer concussion and got knocked unconcious. That said I don't know if any other helmet would have offered better protection.

I wound up with a concussion when I laid mine down 2 weeks ago in a Shoei RF1100, but was still conscious. Replaced it with a Shoei Qwest.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 7.7 using Tapatalk 2

Back