What do you think...

Dude, are you wearing capri's?????
You should also open up that garage door to let some of those fumes out!

The exhaust is not for me, but they look good. How about the mirrors and bar ends. Where did you get them?

I dig the paint man, thats sharp now.

The exhaust is not for me, but they look good. How about the mirrors and bar ends. Where did you get them?

The bike does look good! I would like to hear the exhaust outside the enclosed surroundings.

Ummmmm....*cough*thebike*cough*is not mine*cough**cough*

I found this vid in youtube. That's not me! :D I just found these exhausts interesting and wanted to know what you think

From what I've noticed this guy has many things from DPM on his bike. Like the bars for example. Just browse through the link in my first post

Last edited:
Ummmmm....*cough*thebike*cough*is not mine*cough**cough*

I found this vid in youtube. That's not me! :D I just found these exhausts interesting and wanted to know what you think

Innocent until proven guilty....ROFL.

My Leos with the baffles out

Loud as hell, so loud they make kids cry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgkVOYh62jU"]YouTube - Leovince cans on a Fazer[/ame]

Dude, are you wearing capri's?????
You should also open up that garage door to let some of those fumes out!
Man that reply made my week. After I saw the Vid it took me ten minutes to stop laughing enough to post this reply...Thanks for the good laugh.

Back