What do you listen to while carving a canyon?

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing but Rammstein. Something about the german languange makes we want to ride faster and harder. Especially their song "Amerika"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hY"]YouTube - Rammstein-Amerika[/ame]

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer to listen to music when riding now. I find if I don't have music I spend too much time thinking about pointless stuff. Anyways, metal!!! Hard rock! Disturbed, As I Lay Dying, Bullet for my Valentine, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, and don't forget Killswitch Engage. They give me a nice rhythm, though I probably look funny tapping my feet going down the freeway lol. I can still hear the engine and other cars as well so it works out good.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing but the sweet sound of pi$$ed off metal in the twisties.
But on commutes or road trips I put the iPod on shuffle. I can pretty much listen to anything when I ride.

Gopher

Potential Fireball
Reaction score
www.jamerspad.com
Nothing but Rammstein. Something about the german languange makes we want to ride faster and harder. Especially their song \\"Amerika\\"

Going from experience in a car (not allowed to listen to music while learning to bike i'm affraid...), rammstein does make you want to open the taps a bit more than usual...

But there's only ONE tune for going fast to...

MUSE - Assassin

Try it... Just imagine the noise of a high revving music box, plus some good pipes... I imagine its the stuff dreams are made of... cant wait to put the theory to the test!

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice... I think you and I are cut from the same cloth... I couldn't get into slipknot though... but A Perfect Circle RULES. You should check out another side project of theirs called \\"Ashes Divide\\".

Also, the new Anberlin Album is awesome. Got an advanced copy over (enter illegal file sharing system name here). Really good so far!

KG

Brothers from another mother. Rage Against the Machine, Saliva, Danzig, Incubus...iPod Nano velcro'd to the gas tank. D&D exhaust so I can still hear the rythmic crooning of my 600 begging to be romped & thrashed!:Flip:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its not Bon Scott but he does a bloody good job [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz3kJJJ6Txw"]YouTube - AC/DC - Who made Who?[/nomedia]

Last edited:
I

inkrediboy

Brothers from another mother. Rage Against the Machine, Saliva, Danzig, Incubus...iPod Nano velcro'd to the gas tank. D&D exhaust so I can still hear the rythmic crooning of my 600 begging to be romped & thrashed!:Flip:

Danzig hell yeah Sqrly - definitely. Audio Slave - Hatebreed - Sepultura - Soulfly - Saliva ("click click boom" - finds its way into my throttle arm fo sho :))

Obituary - Deftones - Chevelle - dammit the list goes on and on.........I'm all about the tunes on the bike now - its weird without it now.

I find Godsmack gets me going extra ballsy in the hills :)

Crap, even Dave Mathews finds his way into the mix - the 2 things I love the most at the same time (riding and music), couldn't be better. Makes riding alone enjoyable too, like the whole world is listening to your soundtrack.

Help me convince sportrider and poorwboy to get some ipods and rock out with me next time. Its a new revolution!!!! :)

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
Can't believe I forgot Sepultura!!! South American Death Metal!!! Phukin' Rocks!:rockon:

Gotta have my iPod. And files and files of tunes on my desktop to choose from!

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Danzig hell yeah Sqrly - definitely. Audio Slave - Hatebreed - Sepultura - Soulfly - Saliva (\"click click boom\" - finds its way into my throttle arm fo sho :))

Obituary - Deftones - Chevelle - dammit the list goes on and on.........I'm all about the tunes on the bike now - its weird without it now.

I find Godsmack gets me going extra ballsy in the hills :)

Crap, even Dave Mathews finds his way into the mix - the 2 things I love the most at the same time (riding and music), couldn't be better. Makes riding alone enjoyable too, like the whole world is listening to your soundtrack.

Help me convince sportrider and poorwboy to get some ipods and rock out with me next time. Its a new revolution!!!! :)
I have a ipod, just never tried it. I think I will try it next time.:thumbup: