What do you all do for a living?....

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
New job guys!

Since about.. August last year, I've been working for an IT Networking/Security company called Bridge Point Communications (named after the story bridge) in Fortitude Valley, as a Network Engineer.

So much better than Pizza Capers (although I miss the heavily discounted food), just recently got a new laptop, an ipad 2 and a 3G internet connection for when I'm on site!

Three free bike parking spots :D

Learning heaps more than I would have been at Uni.

I get paid by the month though.. so I never have any money by the end of the month :p

Also, free beers on fridays! :thumbup:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Computer guy :rockon:

Trained and earned my Microsoft Qualifications and computer hardware Qualification.

Now work at a helpdesk supporting the council and their staff that use IT.

Great job, working with mates and fixing IT problems and getting good pay :thumbup:

Wish i had more riding time, only draw back

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to work at a grocery store called Woodman's, but I got fired a couple of months ago. I am still in school, studying to become an bio-medical engineer.

Rescuer

Reaction score
Visit site
U.S. Coast Guard, Aviation Survival Technician-AST, Rescue Swimmer. I have had the honor and pleasure of holding this title since 07 JUN 1993, we used to be Aviation Survivalman-ASM. Still going strong and healthy, looking to reach the 30 year mark to retire, 6 more years to go. Thanks and be well.

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
U.S. Coast Guard, Aviation Survival Technician-AST, Rescue Swimmer. I have had the honor and pleasure of holding this title since 07 JUN 1993, we used to be Aviation Survivalman-ASM. Still going strong and healthy, looking to reach the 30 year mark to retire, 6 more years to go. Thanks and be well.

As a boater, I say THANK YOU, for doing your job. :rockon:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
I work in Emerging Market sales for the Royal Bank Of Scotland. I work on the credit side of the desk so we trade primarily bonds and CDS.

I know..BORING!!

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Been a couple years....no longr doing the special ed thing. Been seriously underemployed since June 2010, and will be beginning a new job in two weeks, as the assistant manager of the retail store where I have been working part time since Sept 2010. Still looking for counseling jobs, since no one wants to pay for education and schools are cutting teachers/counselors left and right. Do more with less, right?

MiFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll bite.

I work in advertising/digital displays for the Detroit Red Wings. 2 Years. I love it and never look back, except when I look back. Blackhawk fans need not apply.