What Do Women Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Scorpion

Reaction score
Visit site
I work for a world class private university here in the ATL. I deal with women on a daily basis who are Ph.d's on down to Undergrads...After 29 years of experience I have an answer to what Sigman Freud, the father of modern psychology, was searching for............He did a 31 year study on the woman's mind and at the end of that 31 years he said that the only question that he couldn't find the answer to was......."What the Hell does a Woman Want?"

Well, Sig, after 29 years of experience, I know one thing they want...........they want.............MORE............more education, more money, another husband, more d---, more house, more attention, more youthful looks, etc. The bottom line is that most are never satisfied with what they have or how they look. So they have to get a facelift, a boob job, a tummy tuck, butt implants, a motorcycle, a boy toy, the list goes on and on.........:eek:
Get over it ladies, you are all old enough for your wants not to hurt cha'
And there are a lot of guys out there that aren't getting satisfied either because their old lady or girlfriend is too busy primpin' in front of the mirror instead of takin' care o business. And ya wonder why he's got another girlfriend.........

RS

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I don't know what happened in your personel life, but crap.......MEAN PEOPLE SUCK.
There's just no reason for threads like this.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the FZ6 General discussion area.... This thread has nothing to do with the topic area it is post in.. The bar would be more appropriate....

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.