What did everyone get for christmas??

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
went to Christmas eve party. Met cousins new boyfriend. Ok this is were Christmas present comes in. He is a die cutter and metal fabricator. He also works in a race car shop making custom parts. I think i might be doing some custom mods :) Now I am just praying for the time and money.

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
Pair of shoes, pj's and a very nasty hangover from Christmas eve. I was in bed all day except for when I had to get up to go vomit every hour :thumbup:
I will definitely remember this Christmas.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't get anything for the FZ, but got a radiator panel and crank angle sensor cover that I needed for my RX7. I should have asked for a new chain so I could put my Supersprox on that is currently sitting on a bookshelf.:tard:

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
moto related i got a gopro, check out my christmas test ride, i also got a pair of A* SP-S gloves :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N49QmPyckE&feature=feedu]YouTube - Christmas GoPro test[/ame]

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
Among other stuff I got a pair of new waterproof riding gloves with super protection and fit. So nice :) And the Haynes Manual + a gift-certificate for and action experience (go-card, bungee jump, abseiling, ect.) from my in-laws :rockon:

Can't wait to get the Haynes manual (still on it's way) :cheer:

With my thirtieth birthday coming up and a fresh sample of Haynes there should be clear sky for some bike modding in a near future :D - starting with the Devil Magnum Carbon sitting top at the wish-list :cheer:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
moto related i got a gopro, check out my christmas test ride, i also got a pair of A* SP-S gloves :)

Wow, look at that weather! It was pouring rain here all day on x-mas. I really wanted to go on a ride too. Oh well, at least I got one in on Friday. Nice vid quality BTW. How does it do with audio? Sound decent?

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guilty too of getting one of these awesome bikes for Christmas.
3cf22e1e-fe5a-4a50.jpg

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
i got for christmas a 60euro/79$ payment reduce that i had won with my commitment.

Last edited by a moderator:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my lovely wife got me a matching top and bottom Firstgear coldweather basegear for my winter riding. I also got Scorpion EXO1000 for $99 from Cycle Gear. Woot!!

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got a cover for the bike, new faceshield for the helmet, a bunch of tools, a Kindle, got to see my brother before he goes on his 8 month sea voyage aboard the Ronald Reagan and my cousin who I dont get to see very often. Im just excited for the summer so I can go riding.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife was also VERY attentive to my needs. Here's the pictorial list of my Christmas:

Bead Breaker:
usabrkr.jpg

Balancer:
blncr.jpg

Motion Pro Tire Levers:
a_levers.jpg

thm16lever.jpg

Motion Pro Rim Protectors (2 sets):
rim_protector.jpg

Rigid 4.5" angle grinder:
R1005_2_Final_4.jpg

Fork Seal drivers (41mm for her FZ6R and 43mm for my FZ1):
fork%20seal%20driver%20tool.jpg

Motion Pro fork oil level tool:
fork_oil_level_tool.jpg

Morgan Carbtune II with pouch:
SSL11411s.jpg

PIAA dual horn (500 and 600 hz) set for each bike:
PIAAhorn_HighTone_small.jpg

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And because I can't put more than 10 images into one post, here is the rest:

Husky 3" air cutoff tool:
f126d467-16c9-4520-a65a-f567d57293e5_300.jpg

Swingarm spools:
spools-carbon8.jpg

Used set of Yamaha Sport scoops. One is scuffed and I need to smooth it out and paint them to match my bike:
Yamaha_Fazer_Scoops.jpg

You see them installed here on this Candy FZ1. They replace the radiator covers and attach to the frame pockets.:
273484903_6Hyrv-L.jpg

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Used set of Yamaha Sport scoops. One is scuffed and I need to smooth it out and paint them to match my bike:
Yamaha_Fazer_Scoops.jpg

You see them installed here on this Candy FZ1. They replace the radiator covers and attach to the frame pockets.:
273484903_6Hyrv-L.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where did you find these? I've never seen them before! Awesome looking bike!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
psnbye said:
Where did you find these? I've never seen them before! Awesome looking bike!

They are only available on the European sites. The bike you see with them installed is the guy I bought them from. He bought them from a UK site and this last Sept. was rear-ended by another motorcycle and his bike was laid over. The right side one got scuffed... He decided to go full-fairings and sold these to me. I just need to fill in some scratches, wet sand them down and have them shot with paint and clear. :D I got them for about 25% of new!

So, mine will look like this read one, just Cobalt Blue. :rockon: