Wecome To America - Aussiejules

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome To America - Aussiejules

I thought I would be the first to welcome our VIP forum friend to the USA.

No sense of adding more posts to the original thread "Coming to America" when he's already here!

Last edited:
Cant wait for Jules to be the first Aussie to post on the forum whilst in the USA!

Hope the beer is good Jules!

:thumbup:

Cant wait for Jules to be the first Aussie to post on the forum whilst in the USA!

Hope the beer is good Jules!

:thumbup:

We have Fosters here.... that is Australian for beer right?

fosters.jpg

JK!

Welcome Jules! Enjoy your trip and we look forward to pictures!!!

We have Fosters here.... that is Australian for beer right?

fosters.jpg

JK!

Welcome Jules! Enjoy your trip and we look forward to pictures!!!

LOL....no body IN OZ drinks fosters. That stuff's for export. I reckon it's the batches gone wrong...lol.:eek:

Cheers, cant stomach fosters, miller draught for me, tried some maui blonde on the plane liked that also, got a new phone will activate soon and find out what my number is.

Funny another thread gone off target towards beer oops, im in hollywood, for another 3 nights. just did universal caught the metro for the first time, damn your trains go fast.

:welcome: and congrats (early) for the two of you! How I wish I had the time to come and celebrate with you all! Enjoy the stay! You may not want to leave. :eek: :thumbup:

Glad you made it! No place like LA, lots to see and do. Real nice weather this weekend.
Have fun, too late to back out of the wedding anyway:justkidding:

Coors Light, now there's a real beer. You could drink about 50 cans to equal a few of those dark Aussie beers.

Best to you and the soon to be Mrs. Aussiejules

:cheer::cheer::welcome:Jules and Deb! :cheer::cheer::rockon:

Just talked to Deb and now you have my number in your new phone.
Have fun and call if you need us!
Cliff & Lisa

Well Mates (Jules and Debra) I was trying to think of a way to welcome you both to America and make you feel at home. I think I've found it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ]YouTube - Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport - sang by Rolf Harris[/ame]

I just had to!! :rof::rof:

Last edited:
Back