Websites for Buying Tires

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing some shopping around and noticed there is no threads for where to buy tires online in this section so I figured I'd start one with the sites I used. Hope someone finds it useful! Feel free to add more :thumbup:

Motorcycle Tires and Accessories

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com

Ron Ayers Motorsports - Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski and Generators Parts and Accessories

Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts and Accessories

KneeDraggers.com - Sportbike Parts, Accessories, and Apparel

Southwest Moto Tires

I got my first set of tires, Diablo Strada's, from Motorcycle Superstore, was super fast free delievery. Was 2nd day had no problems dealing with them at all. Paid $250.98 for both front and rear at the time, free shipping.

Went with Southwest Moto Tires this time for BT-16's. Went with a 120/60 R6 front tire so I can mount my R6 fender, and the 180/155 stock size for the rear. $228.90 free shipping. Will report back on delivery time and quality of service.

*UPDATE*
Ordered my bt-16 From Southwest Moto Tires 1-5-09 @ 1:37pm, they where at my door 1-6-09 @ 12:42pm. No fuss no mess, you can't get any better than that for free shipping.. hell even paid shipping :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting something like this. Just an FYI to others, be careful buying online tires. Many shops in my area will not mount any tires but their own. Find a shop that will before you buy :)

you know, I got a better deal than ANY online retailer at my dealer on a Qualifier front. So don't just rely with online...call the dealer and ask what's on special, look it up online and compare. It saved me $ - booya

Back