ways to get out of a ticket??

Reaction score
Visit site
so...i've been wondering...i know eventually i will get pulled over for something like speeding or lane-splitting or something motorcycle's are meant for ;) but i've heard most of the time cops don't even bother pulling you over unless they are on a bike as well...but lets say you DO get pulled over...any experience's or opinions to help your fellow biker's out?

oh...and my cool little disclaimer...:D fz6 forums nor me endorse conducting in acts that can result in personal or physical damage, or certain driving techniques that may be against the law :)

if i left anything let me know! haha

I've been hit for running a stop sign and accelerating too quickly:eek:

EDIT: oh yeah...don't lean against a state troopers car;)

Last edited:
"Honest, Officer, I couldn't even see the speedometer!"

watermark.php

Motorcycle cops don't pull over bikes here in Vegas for speeding unless you're riding recklessly. Cop cars do pull over bikes for speeding.

I have been experimenting with this theory for quite some time.

Just passed a motorcycle cop on the way home last night. I passed him doing 55 in a 45 according to my speedo. I waved to him as I zipped on by and then I ran a yellow light going onto a red at an intersection while he was behind me. He ran the full red. LOL....

On the note about you getting a ticket or not, maybe if you're not riding as a squid, and you're wearing proper safety gear as in "full gear" and you are respectful, it may go your way. Remember, they pull you over for a reason.

Last edited:
I have traffic court appearance next Thursday for a speeding ticket. Boy I wish I had her cans. :sinister:

being in a criminal justice major and a prospective cop, as long as your not being an idiot and if you show respective to the officer (yes sir,no sir) most of the time you will get off with a warning... unless the police officer either a) has already made up his mind to give you a ticket or b) he has a reason to give you a ticket (30 over, past record, unpaid tickets... and on and on)

just be safe, dont be and idiot, and RESPECT THEIR AUTHORITIE!!!

[sent from my voyager]

being in a criminal justice major and a prospective cop, as long as your not being an idiot and if you show respective to the officer (yes sir,no sir) most of the time you will get off with a warning... unless the police officer either a) has already made up his mind to give you a ticket or b) he has a reason to give you a ticket (30 over, past record, unpaid tickets... and on and on)

[sent from my voyager]

really? im actually in the process of trying to become a police officer in lubbock tx...

really? im actually in the process of trying to become a police officer in lubbock tx...

yea man, I up here in michigan, interning as a county sheriff in my county, after I graduate my family and my girlfriend of 3 years family is moving down to the carolinas so I may be down there some time in the future

[sent from my voyager]

Last edited:
yea man, I up here in michigan, interning as a county sheriff in my county, after I graduate my family and my girlfriend of 3 years family is moving down to the carolinas so I may be down there some time in the future

what part of MI...my parents live in a littly town next to adrian if you know where that is

what part of MI...my parents live in a littly town next to adrian if you know where that is

I live in the East Lansing area. Adrian (i think) is about 45mins from where i live. If you ever come up with your bike we should set up a ride to one of the state parks on the lake...

[sent from my voyager]

[sent from my voyager]

I disagree because of my experience and from what they propably teach you in Criminal Justice about people psychology. There is the good cop; and there is the bad cop. Now, that is usually a 50/50 chance of getting the one or the other. Here in LA, I'm sorry say that most are the later of the two. And here resides the problem; it does no good brown-nosing a bad cop who really is an A-hole as he still issues you a ticket. I like being safe (although riding a bike would not be considered safe by the population at large), I hate idiots, but only give respect where respect is deserved. :rockon: I'm the authority on this opinion Respect It! J/K

Last edited:
Back