VR in Hawaii!

Seeing this is like Deja Vu all over again!! After having been to Oahu on our honeymoon in June of 2011 My Wife and I liked it so much we went back. This time to Maui this April. We stayed just down the road at the Makena Resort. We had a blast both times. If you want some tips on places to see let me know I may be able to give some insight. We did a helicopter tour which was absolutely amazing and you also should take the drive up Haleakala. We also did a zipline tour through flyin Hawaiin which I would highly recommend. Waimoku Falls is amazing so I'm glad you saw that. Have a great time and keep the pics coming.

Let's revisit this nude beach thing. Want my email address? :BLAA:
LOL....

So being from Vegas and use to Poolside Cabanas going for $1000 - $10,000 a day, I asked how much for one of the six cabanas here. $100 what the poolside concierge said, and I replied $100 an hour? No, $100 for the day. Sold! So my friends who were staying at a time share on the otherside of the island got to experience the resort life.

P1020032.jpg

P1020013.jpg

Everyone of us in this picture are motorcyclist: From an Instructor, to Harley Riders, Sportbike & Dirt Bike Riders. So it was awkward for most of us getting use to Bicycles! It's a bike andventure that takes you up to the top of Haleakala Mountain by van, dumps you off and it's a 26 mile downhill ride at your own pace.

P1020048.jpg

P1020050.jpg

All I could think of while I rode down this mountain was how I wish I had my FZ here. The road condition was like a track. Perfect asphault, no gravel, or oil. I saw one sportbike rider, fully geared riding like Rossi up and down this mountain.

P1020056.jpg

P1020057.jpg

P1020058.jpg

Capped the night watching a Lu Au and having a nice dinner and having a few drinks while running up a $550 tab.

P1020076.jpg

P1020068.jpg

Man, I missed most of the pics!

I have friends in Aiea, I miss them. Might have to go back out there soon:thumbup:

Back