Upgraded to a 2009 Buell XB12scg!!!

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
First of all, I wanted to thank all of the admins and forum members over the past couple of years who make this site special. You guys made owning a FZ6 a real pleasure. It's not that often you stumble across something like this site on the internet these days............For those of you who didn't know, I sold my 2004 FZ6 and decided to upgrade yesterday.

This bike is an absolute beast and extremely fun to ride. Here are some pictures of my new 2009 Buell XB12scg:

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4102-dscn0733.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4101-dscn0727.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4103-dscn0728.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4105-dscn0731.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4104-dscn0730.jpg

nlheikki-albums-2009-buell-xb12scg-picture4106-dscn0732.jpg

Thanks again to everybody!

Best Regards,
Nick

I love it! I looked at a few of the Xb9's and the streetfighter look is very good for a factory offering. :thumbup:

I did not due a big rain storm. But, I am still planning on a ride around lake michigan. Are you still interested in meeting up part of the trip? If so, I will keep you informed of the weekend I plan on.

-Nick-

Nice looking ride! Did you ever do that trip from your house, through Wisconsin, and Michigan in June?

Sure, I'm still interested in meeting up with some FZ6 riders (Or a Buell XB12scg). Hopefully your trip will match up with my days off.

P.S. Be sure to post a full review on the Buell XB12scg! I like Buell's but nobody in my area sells them or knows anything about them.

Really nice bike Nick! Looks like a pretty much upright type of ride. Have fun on your new ride.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm still interested in meeting up with some FZ6 riders (Or a Buell XB12scg). Hopefully your trip will match up with my days off.

P.S. Be sure to post a full review on the Buell XB12scg! I like Buell's but nobody in my area sells them or knows anything about them.

I'll definitely let you know when I'm going......the review will be coming shortly.

-Nick-

Congratulations, very nice! Another Bueller in the family! :thumbup:

Bad Weather is pretty good but nowhere nears the forum here.

Wow! Very nice bike Nick! I hope you're still sticking around here. You sounded like a farewell for a moment! :eek: :D

Now you have to edit your profile and signature. ;)

Congrats and ride safe!!!

Wow! Very nice bike Nick! I hope you're still sticking around here. You sounded like a farewell for a moment! :eek: :D

Now you have to edit your profile and signature. ;)

Congrats and ride safe!!!

Haha, now that I read my post again, it does sound like I'm saying good bye.

But........I will be hanging around here just as much as I did before. Thanks for the profile and signature reminder, I will update them.

-Nick-

Nice ride. Looks like a high tech beast. Also looks like you better get used to all those ponies under there before letting them lose :thumbup:. Are those exhaust manifolds on the right side? -- they look to have connotations of a sexual nature :D.

Nice ride. Looks like a high tech beast. Also looks like you better get used to all those ponies under there before letting them lose :thumbup:. Are those exhaust manifolds on the right side? -- they look to have connotations of a sexual nature :D.

Haha, it's quite a bit different than the FZ6, but I'm loving it.

They are indeed the exhaust headers on the right side:thumbup:

-Nick-

Back